Bloody Mary anyone?

solodroid

Don't worry Justinian. We all love you here at Paranormalis. We can't have her kill you. Who's is gonna try out the next of Num7's dares?

BlastTyrant

See, i wont do it for the simple fact if it isn't bloody Mary that shows up something else will and i am F***ed either way, so i will keep the lights on and my unusually paranoia of Mirrors in check with this one!

Unless booze is involved.......TN next time you come to MN we know what we are doing LOL

TnWatchdog

You got it...we can do it and check out some good ole Minnesota haunted places. Short of time and money so I didn't make it this fall...and now winter has set in for six months in Minnesota. I will get up there in June or July for a couple of weeks and check out that Bloody Mary. lol

DEATH OMEN

Just a note, if it was missed before, but the topic of this discussion, from all tht I have found over the years, is a legend, nothing more, nothing less. Calling her name 3 times and expecting her to s how up, is pointless based on my attempts over the years. If anyone has made "her" show up, probably an illusion or an hallucination or maybe just wishful thinking.