Bloody Mary anyone?

Justinian

You're right Death Omen, it is a legend. We just wanted to see it done on video. Go ahead and try it out and share your video. It's just a legend right?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Question: If you're calling the Bloody in a very small room, let's say a tiny bathroom with a mirror, those that you almost need to stand on the toilet in order to open the door. What happens if there's physically not enough place for the Bloody Mary to actually exist in the room? She won't appear standing on the toilet, right?

Will she appear in the room next to the bathroom?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Question: If you're calling the Bloody in a very small room, let's say a tiny bathroom with a mirror, those that you almost need to stand on the toilet in order to open the door. What happens if there's physically not enough place for the Bloody Mary to actually exist in the room? She won't appear standing on the toilet, right?

Will she appear in the room next to the bathroom?
I've always thought she appeared in the mirror?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Some say she's supposed to appear either in the mirror, or behind you (And you see her in the mirror, btw).

If she's supposed to kill you and drink your blood, she gotta be in the room with you, right? So she either takes form in the room, or get out of the mirror somehow. What do you think?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Some say she's supposed to appear either in the mirror, or behind you (And you see her in the mirror, btw).

If she's supposed to kill you and drink your blood, she gotta be in the room with you, right? So she either takes form in the room, or get out of the mirror somehow. What do you think?
lol I'd like to meet the people she's killed.. :p Seems a tad difficult to tell the tale if you're dead...But I never thought about it...Why don't you go into a small bathroom and try it out, Num! ;)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

lol I'd like to meet the people she's killed.. :p Seems a tad difficult to tell the tale if you're dead...But I never thought about it...Why don't you go into a small bathroom and try it out, Num! ;)

Was she the daughter of King Henry the 8th?