Bombshell Footage Reveals Bidens Undercover Migrant Flights..

alpha centauri

What I learned is that you have to repeat again and again the truth, everywhere you can, because the lies are also repeated again and again, till more and more people believe in it.

The problem remains the systematic racism in the Democratic party and the systematic racism in the media. They know that you help the refugees less in this way and you help them more if you spend the money in those countries and tell them they should stay in their country otherwise they are racist, too. But they dont want to help as much people as possible, because they lack empathy for those countries and the people therein.

The costs of education is less in their countries, because they do not have to learn a foreign lanuage and the costs for the same living standard is less etc., but they (especially Biden) intentfully choose the racist way.

If you let refugee in, the most people in those country will remain poor and in need of help. So you help only a few of them and you are not as effective. They cannot say anymore that they do not know that, because that was said to them a couple of times. If you have empathy, you will try to help as much people as possible and let them stay in their countries. But that would mean the American economy would not profit from them.

Mayhem

Zenith
@alpha centauri have you considered that people moving are doing so because they dont want to remain in their countries ?

As to whether money spent in their countries to fix problems might not actually fix anything and get squandered away, so its possible that they see their best course of action is to move to a so called better country especially if leaving a nation where their lives may be under threat.

Wind7

Staff
Imho....This video is only showing a partial picture. (Of course.)
What's REALLY going on, we may not know.

I do not trust the media in ANY form and I have good reason.

What is dubious about this is that, towards the end I noticed that they all had
matching manila envelopes.

Why?
What was in them?

Is our country still Naturalizing these people?

Why are they fleeing their own country en masse ?

So many questions...Yet
all we ever get is more dishonest media and other talking head diatribe.

I cannot trust this source.

Hey, but that's just me and an easily brushed aside opinion
amidst a million others.

(And now back to our regularly scheduled program.......) ;)

TimeFlipper

What I learned is that you have to repeat again and again the truth, everywhere you can, because the lies are also repeated again and again, till more and more people believe in it.

The problem remains the systematic racism in the Democratic party and the systematic racism in the media. They know that you help the refugees less in this way and you help them more if you spend the money in those countries and tell them they should stay in their country otherwise they are racist, too. But they dont want to help as much people as possible, because they lack empathy for those countries and the people therein.

The costs of education is less in their countries, because they do not have to learn a foreign lanuage and the costs for the same living standard is less etc., but they (especially Biden) intentfully choose the racist way.

If you let refugee in, the most people in those country will remain poor and in need of help. So you help only a few of them and you are not as effective. They cannot say anymore that they do not know that, because that was said to them a couple of times. If you have empathy, you will try to help as much people as possible and let them stay in their countries. But that would mean the American economy would not profit from them.
My contention is that those people who have been allowed into the USA have to be seen as "illegal migrants", as they have NOT gone through the standard immigration channels...

More than likely, those people in the video have thrown away their passports {claiming they have been lost) and made up sad stories about themselves, exactly the same as what has been happening in the UK for several years now ...There is no way of finding out if any of those people are murderers, drug traffickers, terrorists, rapists, child molesters, psychopaths, etc etc..

Of course most of them could be ordinary people just wanting a better life for themselves and families, known as economic migrants...All of those people in the video are males more than likely Africans, aged between 18 to 35 years old, the same as in the UK...After so many years they are allowed to bring over their families, adding more pressure onto indigenous people of the UK and pressure also on housing...The UK is extremely short of houses despite constant house building programs..

In the UK the left wing thinking is that we "need" those migrants, to fill job vacancies that brings in tax revenues, most of the lefties fail to realise that those people will claim for extra allowances, such as housing benefits and child support benefits, that outweighs any income tax revenue that the migrants might bring in, meaning they are living off tax payers money...And it must be said that those migrants arrived here illegally, as they didnt go through the normal immigration channels, just the same as in the USA..

Mayhem

Zenith
Theres always other ways to see this, as said above it can be taken advantage of by criminals not just entering but facilitating means and ways to get to a border.
At times at can be a natural kickback is citizens saying ''We dont want these people in OUR country" thats seems to be in the background for reasons of calling out this as other words so to speak.

What crosses my mind is put yourself in their shoes for a minute, travelling distances to get somewhere new maybe they would rather stay at home but feel they cant. This could be because they very countries that they are moving to have been involved in wars where they have left.

And the other silenced homeland voice gets muffled ''YOUR not getting what we have, now go away"

Of course thats not everyone.

TimeFlipper

Theres always other ways to see this, as said above it can be taken advantage of by criminals not just entering but facilitating means and ways to get to a border.
At times at can be a natural kickback is citizens saying ''We dont want these people in OUR country" thats seems to be in the background for reasons of calling out this as other words so to speak.

What crosses my mind is put yourself in their shoes for a minute, travelling distances to get somewhere new maybe they would rather stay at home but feel they cant. This could be because they very countries that they are moving to have been involved in wars where they have left.

And the other silenced homeland voice gets muffled ''YOUR not getting what we have, now go away"

Of course thats not everyone.
The EU stated that people crossing the waters by boats should be looked after by the Government of the country they first landed on, which in my part of the world is Greece...But now those immigrants make their way to France, and the people traffickers helped by the French authorities, send them over to Britain in flimsy little boats...

The immigrants only want to come here because of the UK`s over generous benefit system, and free health care...We simply cant keep allowing people to come here forever without restrictions being imposed upon them, thats common sense..

But my old friend, you should know all about this yourself, the Australian Government doesnt allow just anybody into their country, they have a point based system that the UK will be adopting....You should be telling your own Government to allow anybody into Australia that wants to go there, HYPOCRITE...

Mayhem

Zenith
I know all about that situation here my old pal, its exactly the same. You didn't address that the refugees are leaving some countries for legitimate reasons rather than continuing to push your far right agendas.

Yes as old PM Abbott whos catch cry is "stops the boats' went and spoke in the UK about this very matter.

Dont forget old PM John Howard claimed that the refugees where throwing their children overboard to gain access to the country, later on the Naval chief refuted this claim but at the time ut swayed public opinion here and Howard won another term.

The whole problem here is who really owns a country and this sovereign border issue, laws are brought up to stop these, but then what laws are present when these so called world powers dream up stories (AKA weapons of MASS Destruction) to invade then causing widespread migration.

Divida and conquer tactics. Sit back and count your money.

Anyway if the UK could help on the refugees elsewhere like lets say the Calais situation they cant, no where else for them to go they can hardly push them out the door to Ireland.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I know all about that situation here my old pal, its exactly the same. You didn't address that the refugees are leaving some countries for legitimate reasons rather than continuing to push your far right agendas.

Yes as old PM Abbott whos catch cry is "stops the boats' went and spoke in the UK about this very matter.

Dont forget old PM John Howard claimed that the refugees where throwing their children overboard to gain access to the country, later on the Naval chief refuted this claim but at the time ut swayed public opinion here and Howard won another term.

The whole problem here is who really owns a country and this sovereign border issue, laws are brought up to stop these, but then what laws are present when these so called world powers dream up stories (AKA weapons of MASS Destruction) to invade then causing widespread migration.

Divida and conquer tactics. Sit back and count your money.

Anyway if the UK could help on the refugees elsewhere like lets say the Calais situation they cant, no where else for them to go they can hardly push them out the door to Ireland.
I was talking about what is happening now, 27/1/22. all those people trying to gain access to the UK are illegal immigrants, consisting of African males without any passports aged between 18 to 35 that hopefully will be stopped very soon...

As i said in a previous posting, we know nothing about them, they could be terrorists, murderers, drug traffickers, rapists, child molesters, psychopaths anything...Why dont you and your lefty pals take the African guys off us my old friend, Australia always was a country the Brits sent their worst criminals to, so they might feel at home there..