Bombshell Footage Reveals Bidens Undercover Migrant Flights..

alpha centauri

@alpha centauri have you considered that people moving are doing so because they dont want to remain in their countries ?

As to whether money spent in their countries to fix problems might not actually fix anything and get squandered away, so its possible that they see their best course of action is to move to a so called better country especially if leaving a nation where their lives may be under threat.
A lot of those people are from countries that have no war and they flee because of poverty not because they are under threat. If you flee because you are under threat why do you go to a country that is even worse like Libya, this country has war, terrorism, extremism etc.. That makes no sense. And they try to reach the EU from Libya, that is the only country from where they come.

You demand political reforms, otherwise they dont get money or industry. That is like in the EU with the candidates that want to join. Futhermore the human rights do normally increase in countries that are wealthier.

If you let some people in and others have to stay you are discriminating those that are left behind. It is better to help all of them not an elite that is egoistic enough to put themselves in danger to be killed in war countries, only to have the chance to get a better life. It is better if everybody has a better life. That is a waste of money at the moment.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

But my old friend, you should know all about this yourself, the Australian Government doesn't allow just anybody into their country, they have a point based system that the UK will be adopting....You should be telling your own Government to allow anybody into Australia that wants to go there, HYPOCRITE...
That is true. You would criticize your own government. @Mayhem. Australia should be far worse according to your thinking than the US or Britain.

There are no protests in Australia or a movement to let everybody in that want to come. I think the Australians ship everybody back to another country with which they have a contract instead of letting those people stay in Australia.

And the situation in Britain is different because they usually flee to Libya as I said. They don't flee because of threats otherwise they would not go to an even worse place.

But as I said, their system is bad. You should help those countries.