Debate Boston FALSE FLAG

kcwildman

Beastmaster
hey look some more magic from the boston guy here's a little shot of poor jeff putting his close on in what looks like a hospital room.. but wait how did he heal up in less than 2 weeks from a double amputation hhhhhmmmmmm????????

kcwildman

Beastmaster
on and on it goes here's another short clip of the race day you won't see on the news. in this one they are wheeling ole legless jeff down to the ambulance and have to stop and put the fake leg back on ... because it falls the f%#k off right in the street not to worry though a quick pit stop and were back to the show folks...

kcwildman

Beastmaster
here's another guy who did some looking at the boston show and he see's some shit that just don't make sense to him either... only he is an EMS worker and has seen a few thing's as an emergency med. tech.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well if you want to see some of the things this guy has found wrong with the show that was put on in boston here's his list of vid's for you view at your convenience. he has made quite a few of them
havf8 - YouTube

titorite

I have begun to feel bad for stumpy.

All the hours we have put into this.. all the footage and all the effort... I have yet to see one other amputee victim.

Stumpy seems to be the only person that lost his legs that day despite reports to the contray.

Stumpy is alone in the world .... Their is no Mrs stumpy, no stumpy children no stumpy uncle or aunt to join him in wheel chair solidarity.

It is just Stumpy, all by himself in this incident. Forever alone.

titorite

here's another guy who did some looking at the boston show and he see's some shit that just don't make sense to him either... only he is an EMS worker and has seen a few thing's as an emergency med. tech.

Kinda scary that the vid maker went with bambozzol.... You know that from the dead 911 truther.... Someone is rubbing it into the power the be faces... while brave it also asks for trouble...... and as long as the vid makers knows that ,, and as long as his eyes are wide open... I LOVE HIM FOR DOING IT LOL!!!! DEATH TO TYRANTS DEATH TO TYRANNY. God save the lovers of liberty!