Brazilian Woman: Two Robot Creatures Abducted Me

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
BRAZIL — A Brazilian woman says a pair of robot creatures entered her bedroom and “experimented” on her.

The report, translated by Cryptozoology News from the original Portuguese text submitted to MUFON last week, indicates that the event allegedly occurred inside a residence one night in an undisclosed Brazilian town in late September.

“That night I had the feeling that I was being watched,” said the anonymous woman. “I figured it was all in my head, but when the night came and everyone was asleep, I noticed a light entering my bedroom.”

The eyewitness claims that as she began calling her husband for help, she realized her body would not respond.

“I was paralyzed,” she explains, rendering her calls for help useless.

It was then when she says she saw the two creatures surrounding her.

“They looked like robots. One was, give or take, over 3 feet in height, the other was a little taller.”

The tin-covered pair were reportedly speaking “right into her ears” in a “metallic voice”.

“I didn’t understand what they were telling me… they were also talking to each other,” she recalls, adding that they were inserting some sort of tool into her stomach.

That, she states, is all she can remember. The following day she woke up to a “strong stomach pain” causing her continuous discomfort.

“Two days later I noticed a triangle-shaped scar on the right side of the stomach, I am not sure if it has anything to do with what happened, but it is a huge coincidence.”

The Brazilian woman provided a photograph showing the reported mark on her body. The three incision-like spots resemble those shown on paranormal magazines back in the 90s, when “alien abductions” and “implants” became a popular topic.

The woman believes these three marks could have been caused by the robot creatures. Credit: MUFON

Last month, a Florida resident submitted a video to Cryptozoology News containing what he called two robot creatures entering his bedroom.

The man also released a picture of a “scoop mark” on his calf, purportedly inflicted by the two creatures.

“I have a scoop mark on my calf,” says Weinheimer. Picture used with his permission.

Back in February, a California resident claimed to being followed by “robot creatures” in the San Jacinto Valley. He provided a video where he purportedly shows the little “creatures” hanging around an open field near his home.

In the fall of 1954, Frenchman Marius Dewilde reported to authorities a sighting involving little “metallic creatures”.

And the Brazilian eyewitness, who claims she has seen strange lights in the sky once before, says she won’t be forgetting these two experiences anytime soon.

The post Brazilian Woman: Two Robot Creatures Abducted Me appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Carl Miller

BRAZIL — A Brazilian woman says a pair of robot creatures entered her bedroom and “experimented” on her.

Haha "experimented on her" was a tragic comic way in describing this x,oh rather, this unpleasant event.

P.S:Hey ,admin,this happened in my continent like country.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

October Dec, 1997. Retired Air Force Captain Hollanda had been suffering a chronic depression disorder since the early 1990"s and according to his closer friends such a depressive process originated by something he had experienced a long time ago in the Amazon. Later that night his daughter climbs the steps to his father s room to find a shocking scene. Her father is dead. He appears to have commited suicide. Was it really suicide or something more sinister? Just two months earlier the Captain had given an interview to UFO researcher Ademar Guevaerd and his colleague Marco Petit. Both men had been doing research on strange blood sucking incidents in a little island of Colares in the Delta of the Amazon River. Indigenous people would call the phenomena by 'Chupa chupa' or 'sucker sucker' in English. Quiet simple inhabitants mostly fishermen little farmers professing Catholicism soon incorporating new legends now including UFOs hovering the village in weird silent flying machines spotting people with paralysing beams of light and sucking people's blood as if nightly vampires leaving victims completely bloodless and worn out. Colares village is only a 3 and a half hour trip from Belém, capital of Pará State, North Brazil.
Petit= "These objects went to Colares and then they kept going covering the Amazon on their trips. Then they ordered us to stop." ' Os objetos persistiam em aparecer, primeiramente em Colares e então eles começaram a cobrir toda a área da Amazônia', =Portuguese original version.
Some UFO experts maintain that captain Hollanda did not kill himself but he was murdered because he said too much about the frightening UFO encounters. Some assumed encounters took place in the Amazon Jungle 20 years earlier.
Guevaerd= 'I was a witness of his testimony as a military man in one of the world s most serious operations in Ufology. Operação Prato or Operation Disk (in English). There was something very strange he wanted to reveal.'
Although Guevaerd believes it was suicide his colleagues do not agree=
'I do not believe Hollanda s death was a suicide. Hollanda s death is connected to something beyond normal.'
Guevaerd= 'He left a very clear message and the message is that= we are being visited.'
Captain Hollanda s sightings began in the island of Colares at the mouth of Amazon river.

This case in Brazil is the best documented one in the whole history of brazilian ufology. It was about a collective abductive process which occurred ostensively and in the crystal clear day light. People from the region, simple minded people most of them fishermen housewives little commerce owners barmen. Literally a most scandalously documented case ever. Astonishingly dramatic nothing less than Alien Vampires sucking people s blood.
Never in my craziest imagination the mist farfetched thing ever. From the stories of Count Dracula. My goodness this story is true.
At that time I was employed as reporter from a Newspaper called Vox Populi and I was sent to interview the residents from that region of Colares. I even drank with them and checked out the sane story told and retold ad nauseam as some hang overs I got cause I was not used to that strong alcoholic drink they used to drink there whose name is Pinga. Alien Vampires the truth.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Haha "experimented on her" was a tragic comic way in describing this x,oh rather, this unpleasant event.

P.S:Hey ,admin,this happened in my continent like country.
Carl..the two Robots were actually, R2D2 and C3PO..both went rogue robots :eek::D

Carl Miller

There's also an interesting case in Brazil which gained notoriety for its uncommon characteristics. The Antonio Villas Boas Case.
He was a farmer but according to my 'sources' he was not that poor since he could afford a 'Catterpillar' to help him work on his farm.
He was hypnotised abducted and driven to an alien craft. In there he was obligued to make sex to an alien hybrid woman. She seemed so compatible and attractive that Antonio Villas Boas even forgot 'where he was' and had no problem obeying what he was told to do: paraphrasing his words.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

There's also an interesting case in Brazil which gained notoriety for its uncommon characteristics. The Antonio Villas Boas Case.
He was a farmer but according to my 'sources' he was not that poor since he could afford a 'Catterpillar' to help him work on his farm.
He was hypnotised abducted and driven to an alien craft. In there he was obligued to make sex to an alien hybrid woman. She seemed so compatible and attractive that Antonio Villas Boas even forgot 'where he was' and had no problem obeying what he was told to do: paraphrasing his words.
TnWatchDog and me wouldnt have any problems with that Alien Lady either Carl ;):D

Carl Miller

TnWatchDog and me wouldnt have any problems with that Alien Lady either Carl ;):D

It belongs to common sense that feeling self challenged in his machohood into maintaining an acceptable performance the individual tends to fail in his first experience with a certain Lady.
When adrenalin succumbs the best efforts into accomplishing the results long dreamt of and being successful causing a nice impression. Anxiety can ruin the best efforts.
But in Villas Boas Case he was doped by the Alien Lady's romantic kiss.
She told him: Zletus zmakes zhybridz and he got tantalized anticipating a romantic honeymoon on a moon base on the Tranquil Sea Mare (Sea of Tranquility).

Carl Miller

It leads me to The Varginha Incident (Brazil) Jan. 20, 1996 where during the course of several weeks at least two and perhaps as many as six alien creatures were captured or killed and turned over to American authorities. Eyewitnesses described the creatures as humanoid and 3 to 4 feet tall. They had dark brown, hairless skin, big triangular heads with three short 'horns' on top (reptilian type?), and huge red eyes that were vertically oval.
Of course the politics of cover up was implanted ever since. Anyway because there had been many eyewitnesses the et underculture spread throughout the region and Varginha in South Brazil is considered to be an et hot spot all over the world. But the case is closed.Where there's smoke there's fire it is what i think.

And with Varginha 's Case I end reporting on brazilian main UFO cases.