Building a HDR vs Gibbs Unit

TimeFlipper

i just somehow held back and did not do a full test which is try out the rubbing plate and wear the time coils etc etc maybe when i find a reason to actually go time traveling id give it a go

I believe that deep down cobber, you dont want to place those so called "time-coils" around your head, they are only bog standard guitar leads...I tried to put anyone off placing those coils around their heads for obvious reasons, brain frying!..

steven chiverton

dont have the materials not for a while now as copper rolls in the 40 kilo rolls had gone up in a year or under since i built the first one to the hundreds of dollars and they to hevey to send as australian post would charge hundreds to send it best make ya own and yous may have cheaper materials than the australian political crooks charge here for them

TimeFlipper

dont have the materials not for a while now as copper rolls in the 40 kilo rolls had gone up in a year or under since i built the first one to the hundreds of dollars and they to hevey to send as australian post would charge hundreds to send it best make ya own and yous may have cheaper materials than the australian political crooks charge here for them

Come on cobber, you know that you can buy much smaller amounts of copper wire, than buying a 40 kilo roll :D

steven chiverton

they dident sell rolls under 40 kilos at that time at the engineering place you need alot and anything smaller if it ain't enough you'll have to pay dearly for the bigger rolls , you can get small ones at our electronics stores but they have such small amounts of copper wire on them they are useless an interstate friend sent me a roll i think it was over a hundred meters and it still wasent enough and he paid enough for it

TimeFlipper

they dident sell rolls under 40 kilos at that time at the engineering place you need alot and anything smaller if it ain't enough you'll have to pay dearly for the bigger rolls , you can get small ones at our electronics stores but they have such small amounts of copper wire on them they are useless an interstate friend sent me a roll i think it was over a hundred meters and it still wasent enough and he paid enough for it

Ok cobber, so why not build another of those Space Time Modulators you were building excellently and sending to some of our members, that were supposed to be as good as the HDR...... You might even persuade Mayhem to buy one of those STMs ;) :D..

Sonix

...my electromagnet design is 2 inches in diameter and for the coil and layers its great use high temperature polyimide kapton tape a few layers between each winding and at the end to before you then put a few layers of high temperature silicone tape over it then you will have a better electromagnet that the gibbs version which some people have claimed to have overheating problems use 7 layers of 21awg and you can even go to 7.5 layers in reference to the 7.5 hertz schumann resonance
@steven chiverton , my biggest frustration with the HDR I purchased from Steven Gibbs is that after running for 15 minutes or so the electromagnet heats up significantly - and I don't want to damage it. Are you able to provide further detail on your electromagnet design? I want to try working with your alternative design to extend sessions.

Himalayan Hermit

@steven chiverton , my biggest frustration with the HDR I purchased from Steven Gibbs is that after running for 15 minutes or so the electromagnet heats up significantly - and I don't want to damage it. Are you able to provide further detail on your electromagnet design? I want to try working with your alternative design to extend sessions.
Are you using it in the US or outside? If it's outside, it will heat up and you need a voltage converter.