Building a time travel device..... has anyone here done it?

bowtiesarecool

I will be basic so anyone may follow. One place I found in Nature where Time Travel takes place is at the atomic and quantum level. It is called "Tunneling" This is where the electron JUMPS to a higher energy level then falls back to its ground level state after being lazed. The Time Travel comes in where the electron (our physical partical as mass) does not take any transit time from lower level to higher lever and the same in return to the lower level. Its at one point then instantanously at the other. This is on the atomic level however. I have fund there is a way to do this at the physical level with complex mass but not the same way Nature does it at the Atomic Level. Check out "Tunneling" for now and if interested I will go into the 2nd example I have found where Nature produces Time Travel properties. The why and how we can go into much later if this thread stays alive or others still have an interest in it. Remember the electron does not take any TIME jumping from lower to higher levels. Only when it falls back it emits the two photons it took on to energize it and make it jump. My YGEM theory ( My Unified Field Theory) shows details on how this is done in Nature every second. Warren

http://abyss.uoregon.edu/~js/images/bohr_atom.gif

Yay. Some science I can actually understand.

Thanks for telling us about this in plain English, Warren.

steven chiverton

Ok soo.... I'm totally hooked on the idea of time travel!! :D How do you create a device or machine that is capable of allowing you to travel forward and backward in time??? Seriously. Anybody? huh? huh?....
with a steven gibbs hyper dimensional resonator you can biuld yourself simplified schematics are in the forums here somewhere

dustin255

Ok soo.... I'm totally hooked on the idea of time travel!! :D How do you create a device or machine that is capable of allowing you to travel forward and backward in time??? Seriously. Anybody? huh? huh?....

Many folk on this blog are bias toward Steven Gibbs stuff and discounts everything else. Some one tested radiosondes devices said the Super Beacon has had better results than any of Steven Gibbs stuff.

But, take a look at the Super-Beacon, btw it's overpriced though. - SuperBeacon Auto-mapper CQR Crystal Quantum Radio device.