Calling John Titor. Please Post Here

Samstwitch

I think C2C just wanted to debunk him.

I have sent out a couple of emails to different people. Now we'll see what information comes back.

John Titor has a 10-year legacy, and this guy has no right to come on the air and destroy it. Sheeple today are so lazy; they would rather believe a lie than do the homework to find the truth. That is obvious, because in the last 10 years, hardly anyone has done their homework on John Titor. They just slam him and call him a hoax, instead of researching his posts. Nobody even pronounces John's surname correctly, when John's posts explain what it stands for (which indicates how to pronounce it.)

If this guy goes on the air, mark my words, there will be a bad backlash from it. That's my official prediction. If he is scheduled to be on Coast to Coast (which has yet to be verified, but he's saying so), I will do my best to try and stop him. As a believer, researcher, and supporter of John Titor, I feel it's my duty.

Imagine you have a friend who is infamous for accomplishing something that no one has ever done before. Most people don't believe your friend, but you know their story is true. Then one day, someone comes along and claims to be your friend, but it is an imposter. And this imposter says, the story was a hoax, and they're scheduled to be on a Radio Interview. Would you sit and do nothing to defend your friend?

I wasn't online when John Titor was here, but I consider myself his friend, because I've gotten to know him through research. I will defend him!

I have sent out a couple of emails to different people. Now we'll see what information comes back.

John Titor has a 10-year legacy, and this guy has no right to come on the air and destroy it. Sheeple today are so lazy; they would rather believe a lie than do the homework to find the truth. That is obvious, because in the last 10 years, hardly anyone has done their homework on John Titor. They just slam him and call him a hoax, instead of researching his posts. Nobody even pronounces John's surname correctly, when John's posts explain what it stands for (which indicates how to pronounce it.)

If this guy goes on the air, mark my words, there will be a bad backlash from it. That's my official prediction. If he is scheduled to be on Coast to Coast (which has yet to be verified, but he's saying so), I will do my best to try and stop him.

maybe we should all call in, and spread some truth? and is it confirmed he will be on? as a guest? or is he just calling in? and see if the answers are bad answers, see why i said i would only go on coast to coast if art bell was interviewing me?

i found the following comment on his video really funny, the one saying this lacks critical COMMON SENSE!!! haha

Excellent. I hope your confession and what follows will cause people to seek to develop critical thinking skills that they can use when evaluating other nonsensical and unsupportable claims made by the Coast to Coast crowd.
EartherZero 1 day ago

and another thing to point out, see everyone had it all wrong, why? would i go on coast to coast? im not a one man band, maybe im just a really loud instrument, yet to explain the real truth to the titor saga, as it continues today... encompasses not just me but many of you, and would we even have the time to explain it all on a radio show?

Liberty

Hnmm! could be someone posting here! This I got to see! Im betting he never shows up and that will be a one time video and we shall never see him again!

:rolleyes: Yep!

Rosco..Jones

Everyone wants to be at the train wreck to watch and see what happens, instead of preventing it.

Back in 1896 they staged a train wreck and sold tickets to watch.
"Suddenly, it happens. The two monsters claw at each other and the box cars begin to climb each other to the sky. A split second after the crash there is another deafening roar as the boilers burst sending thousands of hot chunks of metal flying into the crowd."

There were lots of injuries.
835300_f520.jpg

http://kccbigcountry.hubpages.com/hub/Crush--Texas-The-Train-Crash-of-1896

The idea caught on and was picked up by Joe Connolly.

"The curious sport of train-crashing, though new to Los Angeles, had been around for several years, says Jim Reisdorff, author of the book "The Man Who Wrecked 146 Locomotives: The Story of 'Head-On' Joe Connolly."
From 1896 to 1932, Connolly staged 73 train wrecks at state fairs and other galas, mostly in the Midwest."
http://articles.latimes.com/2011/may/29/local/la-me-0529-then-20110529

Rosco..Jones

Who is this timetraveler01001? The only thing I can find on him is his youtube video and page.
He came out of nowhere. Being an unknown quantity, I feel it hard to believe that C2C would have an interest in him.
So, he talked then into an appearance, then posted his video about it, eh? I don't think so.
As for motives, what would be the reason for him doing something like this?

If he is to appear on the show, it may be good to have a set of questions prepared and ready.
That way, any of us who do get through can ask the questions we all want answered.

PamelaM

Who is this timetraveler01001? The only thing I can find on him is his youtube video and page.
He came out of nowhere. Being an unknown quantity, I feel it hard to believe that C2C would have an interest in him.
So, he talked then into an appearance, then posted his video about it, eh? I don't think so.
As for motives, what would be the reason for him doing something like this?

If he is to appear on the show, it may be good to have a set of questions prepared and ready.
That way, any of us who do get through can ask the questions we all want answered.
There may be several reasons. It could be a school project...a dare....someone could have set him up to do it
Who know? He seems awful nervous and rightly so claiming to be john titor is not going to come
Without consequences you can ask Oliver Williams who received several death threats because
People thought he was john.
it looks like he hasn't answered any questions yet or posted about anything else so far.

PamelaM

Ok...I posted questions on the youtube video twice and neither showed up perhaps there is a delay in posting or he is delaying posting till he views it. I dont know.