Can Someone Help Me Out Here?

Peaceseeker

i don't know Pam, i just said what i did, because i imagine that she probably has not had a lot of good attention due to the Titor experience.

that's all. Peace to ya all.

Enogony

Greetings, John here.
I am doing more research on Titors' Temporal Displacement Unit and I have hit a road block. I am in a government facility with poor internet and many sites are blocked from access so I need help. I have come to the conclusion that the most effective method of learning about it would be to get in contact with Pamela Moore. I know that she is on anomalies but I cannot access that site, and I also know that she is here as @PamelaM but she hasn't been here in almost a year. Does anyone happen to have her email or contact information so I can reach out to her? If anyone can help me out that would be much appreciated.
Was Titor on this site? I’m still exploring.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Peaceseeker, I am sorry if I have offended you in any way. I have made no attempts to contact Pam whatsoever, I respect her privacy and understand what it is like to be constantly bombarded with false accusations and other things. I believe you have failed to read my statement before replying to this thread. I will leave it for you now.

As you can see I have agreed that I will not pursue it any further, I have long since moved on from that, and have done exactly as you said and began research into all posts Titor related. So I recommend before you jump the gun, please read the entire thread. I again apologize if I have offended you in any way as that was not my intention. I just was looking for her because a friend said to me why not reach out to Pam, she might be able to help. I hope you nothing but the best and as always be safe.
Stop.

Jikan Yugami

i don't know Pam, i just said what i did, because i imagine that she probably has not had a lot of good attention due to the Titor experience.

that's all. Peace to ya all.
I agree with you there. I am sadden that people would stoop so low as to harass random people on the internet for so long. It really ruins it for a lot of us.