Can Someone Help Me Out Here?

steven chiverton

talking to ghosts about my untested hdr isent saying i use the hdr to talk to them when its about useing the ghost box or radio
you may be talking to his spirit i even tried to ask about by untested hdr i built so how could i arsk about things with a hdr when i was arsing about if it really works instead to the ghost radio box , ha ha ha

steven chiverton

best get a ghost radio like used by steve huff on huff paranormal.com and seek him there if you get answers you'll know he is dead and you may be talking to his spirit i even tried to ask about by untested hdr i built, heres another peace of what i said left

TimeFlipper

talking to ghosts about my untested hdr isent saying i use the hdr to talk to them when its about useing the ghost box or radio
you may be talking to his spirit i even tried to ask about by untested hdr i built so how could i arsk about things with a hdr when i was arsing about if it really works instead to the ghost radio box , ha ha ha

I just booked you into SpecSavers for tomorrow Steve, at 2pm your time :LOL:..

Jikan Yugami

I just booked you into SpecSavers for tomorrow Steve, at 2pm your time :LOL:..
WTF just happened, I was only gone for the weekend and my thread went from Pam and Time Travel to Ghosts and HDRs. Oh well, can't be helped I guess I am off to do some internet diving, a new factor in my research has come to light and I will post about it once I understand it more.

TimeFlipper

WTF just happened, I was only gone for the weekend and my thread went from Pam and Time Travel to Ghosts and HDRs. Oh well, can't be helped I guess I am off to do some internet diving, a new factor in my research has come to light and I will post about it once I understand it more.

Iam so sorry for being complicit in diverging away from your thread, blame my good old cobber pal Steven Chiverton, for being behind the divergent plot!! :whistle::LOL:...joke about Steve..

Actually regarding the link that Pam posted, i did make a remark about it which you can see, and IMHO it had absolutely nothing to do with a Time-Travel machine, it was only about basic waveguides and Teflon coated coaxial cables :)...

Peaceseeker

Greetings, John here.
I am doing more research on Titors' Temporal Displacement Unit and I have hit a road block. I am in a government facility with poor internet and many sites are blocked from access so I need help. I have come to the conclusion that the most effective method of learning about it would be to get in contact with Pamela Moore. I know that she is on anomalies but I cannot access that site, and I also know that she is here as @PamelaM but she hasn't been here in almost a year. Does anyone happen to have her email or contact information so I can reach out to her? If anyone can help me out that would be much appreciated.

no offense, but why WHY can't people just leave Pam alone ? It seems like so many people that try to either pretend to be titor or ones that are a bit too crazy bout titor, try to contact her. Why can't people leave her alone? Even the real John Titor, would realize, after seeing all the attention his past posts created over the years, even He, would feel bad, about how much unwanted attention Pam has had over the years over the titor posts. Even The Real John Titor, would have a heart enough to say, "i won't bother that dear lady Pam, she has been through more than enough because of me, i will leave her alone, and i hope others do to." For whatever reasons a person wants to contact Pam, i'd like to say here, Have a heart, and stop putting your selfish reasons before somebody else. Let Pam have her life, and You have yours. I am sure , that whatever questions You have about the real original Titor, can be answered by looking at his original posts.
And if not, then too bad. Just have a heart, and leave Pam alone, respectfully , and peacefully. i am not speaking for Pam, i just have a Heart, and i feel bad that she got so much unwanted and unneeded attention through life, from so many false titors. Not one of them being the actual original titor, just a bunch of pretenders fullfilling their selfish goals. Leave Pam in Peace. Peace to You , Pam. :) a message from Me. I really do wish Peace for You Pam. Peace.

Last edited:

KaitoNishijou

no offense, but why WHY can't people just leave Pam alone ? It seems like so many people that try to either pretend to be titor or ones that are a bit too crazy bout titor, try to contact her. Why can't people leave her alone? Even the real John Titor, would realize, after seeing all the attention his past posts created over the years, even He, would feel bad, about how much unwanted attention Pam has had over the years over the titor posts. Even The Real John Titor, would have a heart enough to say, "i won't bother that dear lady Pam, she has been through more than enough because of me, i will leave her alone, and i hope others do to." For whatever reasons a person wants to contact Pam, i'd like to say here, Have a heart, and stop putting your selfish reasons before somebody else. Let Pam have her life, and You have yours. I am sure , that whatever questions You have about the real original Titor, can be answered by looking at his original posts.
And if not, then too bad. Just have a heart, and leave Pam alone, respectfully , and peacefully. i am not speaking for Pam, i just have a Heart, and i feel bad that she got so much unwanted and unneeded attention through life, from so many false titors. Not one of them being the actual original titor, just a bunch of pretenders fullfilling their selfish goals. Leave Pam in Peace. Peace to You , Pam. :) a message from Me. I really do wish Peace for You Pam. Peace.
Damn, peace seeker indeed, well said.

Jikan Yugami

Peaceseeker, I am sorry if I have offended you in any way. I have made no attempts to contact Pam whatsoever, I respect her privacy and understand what it is like to be constantly bombarded with false accusations and other things. I believe you have failed to read my statement before replying to this thread. I will leave it for you now.
I understand her situation and do not wish to cause her strife any further. Though I am saddened by not getting the chance to talk to her I will not pursue the subject as I wish the best for her. There were a few other questions that I had for her, but they shall remain unanswered. I am thankful that you have passed along this information as most people would never tell me and I would never get a response. As for your question Titorite. No, I am currently living on a Job Corps Facility and I cannot leave campus. The Internet is very restricted to what I can and cannot access.
Anyways, again thank you for letting me know and I wish for you to pass along to Pamela that I wish nothing but the best for her.
Sincerely, SacredWub
As you can see I have agreed that I will not pursue it any further, I have long since moved on from that, and have done exactly as you said and began research into all posts Titor related. So I recommend before you jump the gun, please read the entire thread. I again apologize if I have offended you in any way as that was not my intention. I just was looking for her because a friend said to me why not reach out to Pam, she might be able to help. I hope you nothing but the best and as always be safe.