Can Someone Help Me Out Here?

Jikan Yugami

Greetings, John here.
I am doing more research on Titors' Temporal Displacement Unit and I have hit a road block. I am in a government facility with poor internet and many sites are blocked from access so I need help. I have come to the conclusion that the most effective method of learning about it would be to get in contact with Pamela Moore. I know that she is on anomalies but I cannot access that site, and I also know that she is here as @PamelaM but she hasn't been here in almost a year. Does anyone happen to have her email or contact information so I can reach out to her? If anyone can help me out that would be much appreciated.

KaitoNishijou

An option is to use a VPN if you don't mind the site poorly loading (slowly). I have some cracked versions of Avira Phantom VPN if you're interested, might help you.
-Depends on your OS.

As for Email and contact info I apologize but I don't have it :(

Jikan Yugami

An option is to use a VPN if you don't mind the site poorly loading (slowly). I have some cracked versions of Avira Phantom VPN if you're interested, might help you.
-Depends on your OS.

As for Email and contact info I apologize but I don't have it :(
I appreciate the offer for the VPN as I am in need of one, so I will hold off for now and I may ask you in the future for it when the time comes.

titorite

She has moved on from this subject. It has caused her a bit of grief she never deserved. I can tell you, she dont know anything about the TDU. So their is no technical information there. And dont you have a home computer that you can use? heck even public libraries can access anomalies.

Jikan Yugami

She has moved on from this subject. It has caused her a bit of grief she never deserved. I can tell you, she dont know anything about the TDU. So their is no technical information there. And dont you have a home computer that you can use? heck even public libraries can access anomalies.
I understand her situation and do not wish to cause her strife any further. Though I am saddened by not getting the chance to talk to her I will not pursue the subject as I wish the best for her. There were a few other questions that I had for her, but they shall remain unanswered. I am thankful that you have passed along this information as most people would never tell me and I would never get a response. As for your question Titorite. No, I am currently living on a Job Corps Facility and I cannot leave campus. The Internet is very restricted to what I can and cannot access.
Anyways, again thank you for letting me know and I wish for you to pass along to Pamela that I wish nothing but the best for her.
Sincerely, SacredWub

titorite

Holy moly i know that place!!! I used to.give them free fudge when they visited they san marcors outlet mall and found my.fudgery.... hit the fudgery and ask them to sing amd sample all the free fudge you can. Tell them tony waters said you could have all thee free samples you like . Im not tony waters. He is our flagship. Guy. Im the man that beat him in sales one year. R.shipp.... the managers and assistant managers will know waters name. Hes from st louis.

Miss the fudgery. Good company. I just had a bad dm.

Anyways

I hope you can get out of garys job corps as soon as you can. They have their ups and downs but id rather see you succeed on your own. I used to collect stuff off the freelist on craigslist and resell it... gotta be quick though... curbside offers have like 30 minute shelf life most times... grab what is offered and sell it all.for a.dollar or whatever the market will.bear. good money in that free list. Also if you aint got that dl yet GO GET IT. A pizza driver cam make 400 to 500 a week.... you can make the same off.the list but that takes trial and error amd know how....and daring.... great stuff that list.... but if you just wanna make some quick.bucks. throw 300 at am insured car, in your name, with a valid dl and theirs great money in pizzaa... spesifically papa johns, dominos and pizza hut pay well too but not as much as that first name.

Be well

steven chiverton

john titor if ya want to know anything more about him best find out is he still alive or did they knock him off best get a ghost radio like used by steve huff on huff paranormal.com and seek him there if you get answers you'll know he is dead and you may be talking to his spirit i even tried to ask about by untested hdr i built and i asked dose it work and a reply said yes so if you cant get answers from the internet or the dark webb get it from a paranormal webb and ghosts and spirits aint under any control by any government so your likely to get your answers from them even from former scientists who took there secrets to the grave may still give up there secrets from beyond and more secrets to time travel may come back to life again

TimeFlipper

john titor if ya want to know anything more about him best find out is he still alive or did they knock him off best get a ghost radio like used by steve huff on huff paranormal.com and seek him there if you get answers you'll know he is dead and you may be talking to his spirit i even tried to ask about by untested hdr i built and i asked dose it work and a reply said yes so if you cant get answers from the internet or the dark webb get it from a paranormal webb and ghosts and spirits aint under any control by any government so your likely to get your answers from them even from former scientists who took there secrets to the grave may still give up there secrets from beyond and more secrets to time travel may come back to life again

Steve my old Cobber, how the hell did you get an HDR to say "yes" to you, i thought it was supposed to be a transmitter and not a receiver :eek: :D..

TimeFlipper

john titor if ya want to know anything more about him best find out is he still alive or did they knock him off best get a ghost radio like used by steve huff on huff paranormal.com and seek him there if you get answers you'll know he is dead and you may be talking to his spirit i even tried to ask about (((((by untested hdr i built and i asked dose it work and a reply said yes))))) so if you cant get answers from the internet or the dark webb get it from a paranormal webb and ghosts and spirits aint under any control by any government so your likely to get your answers from them even from former scientists who took there secrets to the grave may still give up there secrets from beyond and more secrets to time travel may come back to life again

I think you had too many Fosters when you were writing this article my old cobber...take a look at what you said, and i will highlight your own comments with brackets on your own quote, before you book into Specsavers :cool: :D...