Can you OBE?

MysticLady

I wanted to see how many people on this site can do it.

There have been discussions I have had among my friends if OBE is the same as Astral Projection or Quantum Jumping. I'll tell you what I have experienced and tell you what I think happened, and I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Once I was talking with a friend about Astral Projection, and she told me I can meditate an intention and visualize where I want to go and what I want to be and it will happen. So, I sat back, closed my eyes and set my intentions. I remember flying as an angel over the Pacific close to the Hawaiian Islands and because I believe in Mer beings, I flew down close to the water and as soon as I hit the water I wanted to be a Mermaid, and I was! I had sapphire and emerald jeweled scales and long blonde flowing hair, I remember looking at my scales and thinking, "ohh my this is so sparkly and beautiful!" This was all so real and clear to me! Then I saw a whale and swam up to it and was touching it by it's eye and thinking how awesome all of this was!! To my left was a seal and fish swimming around over the coral, then suddenly a friend of mine who was a Mermaid in a past life swam up to me to my right, and I remember being so excited she was there! We hugged and I remember the loving emotions so well. My thoughts brought me back to my current reality and I was told by my friend I did Astral Project and she thought I may have had a past life regression and that I experienced myself as the Mermaid I was in a past life! This photo is so close to what I looked like when I was younger and what is so close to my experience.

The OBE I had was when I was barely waking up one early morning at dawn. The OBE happened so fast, too! I recall hovering over my bed about three feet, face down body totally flat out, and it was daylight. I could see the colors on the quilt that was on the bed so clear, and realizing I was above it, then it was over and I was back in my body and I totally remembered it! I was so excited and blown away by it, and wondered why that happened when I did not try to do anything to try to cause it to happen.

MysticLady

I will list the three or four ways of OBE hopeful this weekend, when I have time to do so.
Every member here has done OBE many times in there life time and did not know it.

I will be very interested in hearing what you have to say, and I believe what you said about OBE. I feel we do it all the time when we are asleep. :)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
MajesticLady

You have stated OBE so eloquently and you truly understand how natural astral travel really is. We all do it and it is so natural we don't even know where doing. I will try to find some time to post the information I promised, I truly forgot that I needed to post the information, must be my old age kicking in.

Professor Opmmur

TimeFlipper

MajesticLady

You have stated OBE so eloquently and you truly understand how natural astral travel really is. We all do it and it is so natural we don't even know where doing. I will try to find some time to post the information I promised, I truly forgot that I needed to post the information, must be my old age kicking in.

Professor Opmmur
Prof, her name is MysticLady not MajesticLady...try a pair of my specs lol :cool: :D

TimeFlipper

I will list the three or four ways of OBE hopeful this weekend, when I have time to do so.
Every member here has done OBE many times in there life time and did not know it.

I will be very interested in hearing what you have to say, and I believe what you said about OBE. I feel we do it all the time when we are asleep. :)
I would be very happy if you would like to attend my local swimming pool in the UK, and please come in your Mermaid body lol :love: :D

Tron1

flipper he can come in the usa and swim in your fishes tank. flipper our fish actually. 2 year old Japanese fighting fish

MysticLady

MajesticLady

Professor Opmmur

Thank you so much Professor, that' s means a lot to me!

And it's okay for the wait on the information, we all have those forgetful days. I just turned 63 recently so I know how it is. :)

MysticLady

MajesticLady

Professor Opmmur
Prof, her name is MysticLady not MajesticLady...try a pair of my specs lol :cool: :D

TimeFlipper, thanks for the correction, but the funny thing is I didn't notice. I am still trying to wake up this morning. :D