Cancer, meet the crossbow.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
THIS THREAD IS ABOUT HOW I RELATE WALKING DEAD TO MY ALMOST-FINISHED CANCER BATTLE.

I appreciate all of the concern, as I know everyone means well, but:

I AM NOT SEEKING MEDICAL ADVICE AT THIS TIME. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
More writing. No medical advice, please.

About Cancer Survivors

Have patience with us. Our minds and bodies went through a lot. We are still healing. It takes a lot of time. Our energy is zapped at random times. Our memory is affected. We still have pain. Our bodies have been mutilated. But we survived cancer. We beat it. You may not understand how important it is to us and you may not understand what we went through, so be patient and understand that we survivors just battled the worst fear of most peoples' lives. The emotional and physical affects are real and not a fairy tale. I found out I had cancer on July 3, 2014, but it is gone now. Understand that the winning of this battle means a lot to me. My house may not be perfect but I am alive and caring for my children. That is more important to me.

I'm alive.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

This thread is my creative writing thread for cancer, it is not for miracle cures, medical advice, and for telling me I made the wrong choice. I am cured. Thank you for understanding.