Cant get my HDR to work

grant ross

My wife and I purchased a HDR from Robert Gibbs about 5 years ago and e have tried to find a vortex and tried to time travel. We have had zero luck and need any advice or help from anyone...

TimeFlipper

My wife and I purchased a HDR from Robert Gibbs about 5 years ago and e have tried to find a vortex and tried to time travel. We have had zero luck and need any advice or help from anyone...

My advice to you would be to immediately offer it for sale on Ebay, and hopefully get all of your money back (y) :D..

Kairos

This is because it's a joke.

But, yeah, do what TimeFlipper says. Put it on EBay and claim you want to sell it because you can't handle all the time travel for some reason. Tell them it works too good.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
In your eBay description, lay out the plot to Outlander. You and your Scottish lover no longer need a device that could tear you apart again. You're far too happy, gazing into each other's eyes and frolicking through the bonnie hillsides surrounding your clan's keep. His masculine scent and taught, sinewy arms embrace you like a comfortable quilt. As you drown in the deep green pools of Jamie's beautiful eyes, he sighs and leans down close to your ear... You close your eyes, open your lips, and moan in anticipation... And then you hear the words you've been waiting for growled softly into your ear: "Open the door. Get on the floor. Everybody walk the dinosaur".

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Have you tried it for astral time travel? Do you know how to use it?

Sonix

Hey @grant ross , just posting to add a little balance to the responses you've received so far. Please note that I have owned an HDR for less than a couple of months now and that although I've experienced some interesting effects and some pretty strong alter vu incidents, I have not yet experienced what I would call time travel - so I'm hardly an expert. Regarding your HDR, please note that these are generally considered Radionics devices, which mean they theoretically work by amplifying or enabling a person's intent, or at least work in cooperation with a person's intent. In that sense, these devices are less like a television (for which the remote will work equally well, and consistently, for whoever picks it up) and more like a violin (which is capable of making beautiful music but only in the hands of someone who has spent the time training and practicing to use it). Given the HDR being a Radionics device, one might benefit from reading on how to learn how to use radionics devices in general. I heartily recommend "A Fun Course in Beginning Radionics" by Pete Radatti. There is a free, short version available online but I highly recommend the full, thorough version available on Amazon. Interestingly, though this book makes no mention of the HDR, there are numerous mentions of the non- or cross-temporal nature of all radionics devices - even a section discussing setting up to receive programming in the present that you will only send on some future date.
Regarding practicing with Radionics devices, I have to thank member @Scarecrow for the push I received in that direction. His advice, including some detailed instruction, can be found in this thread.

Scarecrow

When I first started using the HDR it was around Thanksgiving about twenty years ago! Dang! The machine still works! This is not the best place to get information, most don't own one but have a lot of advise which doesn't amount to much.

Give me an email and I can give you more specifics that worked for both myself and my wife!