Chris

Doc Brown

Chris

If you're still here in the future, Chris - I don't know, say, ten years from now - have you considered going to the media with your story? I know you wouldn't want to now, but if, for some reason, you never get back, do you think you would give your story to anyone? I know most people wouldn't believe you, or would think you were crazy, but it's still an interesting story that newspapers would be interested in.

HDRKID

Chris

Hi Chris:

If you have time, answer me one thing.

When you first came over did you still have dreams about 1993 and your old house, but later these memories start to fade away, and you wonder if they are real?

You will probably get on with your life. And the stuff that happened in 1993 will slowly become distant and blurry. Now is the time to remember if there were any differences from your original timeline and the one you are in now.

Chris

Chris

Doc: I doubt I'll ever give my story out, especially to the media. My own reputation would be on the line with such claims, and there would be a lot of attention directed my way. It's something I don't want really. I have one advantage though, Older Chris. If they test our DNA then it'll be almost exactly the same. From what I understand, because he has aged he will have slightly different DNA?

hdrkid: I still remember 1993 as if it were yesterday :p Ok, cliche I know. It doesn't seem to be getting blurry, but a lot has crowded my mind in the months since so some parts are getting a bit foggy.

To all: Sorry for my lack of posting recently. School holiday assignments took away most of my time, but I should be around more often now.

CaryP

Chris

Chris,

Good to see you posting. BTW, your DNA doesn't change over time. What you have at birth is with you for life. It's like your fingerprints, they never change. That's what makes DNA so reliable in identifying people.

Cary

Chris

Chris

But for us to grow, to change I mean. If a mans hair goes grey, wouldn't that mean a part of his DNA has changed? The part that controls hair colour? I would think it would be the same with me and Older Chris. He is stil me, but with some obvious differences. The DNA would still basically be identical but with a few exceptions... right? Or am I just completely off the track here.

CaryP

Chris

Chris, unless I really don't know what I'm talking about (and that's pssible) DNA is the same from birth to death. Change hair color (to grey) has to do with a loss of minerals from what I understand (copper) as one grows older. But the DNA doesn't change to make that happen. Maybe a credible scientist could lend a hand here.

Cary

Chris

Chris

I wasn't too sure myself. I might try check it out later. Back in 1993 the whole idea of DNA was still a bit obscure to some, so maybe the scientists of the time got it wrong? I haven't even checked up on that particular subject yet. Anyway it doesn't really matter, changes or not we would have extremely similar to identical DNA, which would either prove I had time travelled, or that I had been cloned.

If I was cloned it brings up another bunch of questions. When was I 'created'? If I haven't time travelled (and I am really 16) I must've been created sometime in 1988. This makes completely no sense, as I have memories after 1988 up to 1993! I think cloning is kinda ruled out, it makes little to no sense and plus, what would be the purpose of it? Why was I?

I tend to make myself more confused when I try to answer my own questions, all it does is bring up new ones.

The_Ruffneck

Chris

Chris , i have many outlandish ideas and am seen by most as rather eccentric so you can ignore my advice at will but i think meditation may bring you inner peace and discovery as to why you are here.Im out of ideas otherwise...

Chris

Chris

Believe it or not I have been recently turning towards such ideas as meditation and astral projection in an attempt to learn more, and hopefully discover what really happened and what abilities, if any, I have. I've been writing down my dreams as soon as I wake up from them, in an attempt to show myself who I really am. Also, maybe one of these dreams will hold the key as to why I'm here. I'm tempted to get hypnotised by someone, but whatever I say will say rather insane. I would have to find someone I absolutely trust first. Sometimes technology can't help, so you try the more 'natural' methods.