Civil war getting hotter

Samstwitch

You don't get it.

I know the system is racist. Everyone does. That will not make race wars. The crooked system eats white women the least and black men the most. And everyone inbetween is hit or miss. But if you think my neighbors are gonna come after me because of the color of my skin then I have not clue what to say to you.

I can only re-itierate , bad thinking is the problem not bad colors. The system thinks fouly.

You don't get it. I'm not saying neighbors are going to start rioting. I'm saying when Christopher Dorner is hunted down and killed, that could spark anger in many people in LA and they could start rioting. That's exactly what happened with the Rodney King verdict. I also remember the riots from the 1960's and 1970's. Dorner is the first, first-hand witness to LAPD corruption and abuse, who is a Whistleblower. His death may spark some rioting in LA.

Abusive LAPD + Rodney King Verdict = LA Riots
Abusive LAPD + Christopher Dorner death = LA Riots (?)

You don't have to agree, but don't keep telling me that I 'don't get it'. I was born in Southern California and lived most of my life there (Orange County/LA area) until 8 months ago.
Can you say the same?

I'm not trying to argue here, I'm just saying what I think could very likely happen knowing what I do about LA. Time will tell.

titorite

I guess I am failing to get how you see race as an issue in this. I don't think that way. Dorner here seems to spell out spectacularly well his views on race.

The LA riots were not race wars. People of all colors rioted. Over the blatant racisim and favoritism of the system.

His death wold martyr him no doubt.

But

I am not talking about potential race wars (that will never ever happen) but I am talking about the civil war.

It is heating up.

This story if true is the fireing back is the war getting "hot"

Samstwitch

It will be interesting to see how it plays out. I don't know about it sparking a Civil War, but I think it will spark something that will hit the LAPD. We may see vigilantes surfacing, picking off the Cops Dorner named in his Manifesto. I have a strong feeling those Cops that he named are now targets for other disgruntled citizens in LA.

I feel for Dorner and for the families of the victims he murdered. It's a lose-lose situation.

titorite

Not following me yet?

We have been in a state of civil war. The fed declared it upon itself. Itself being US . We are all potential terrorists... and we have been for awhile. The other side has been shooting us down over and over.

With this fellow you have the first one that has fired back. And I was not wrong about the reactions.... many have pledged their bullets and blood to him. You should see the size of the facebook pools revolving around him. We had a cold war state of civil war with our side not fireing a single shot back or at least not living to tell tale of it. Here someone has fired back and they live and they are intent on continuing to fight back.

It will not be long before others rise up with him.

I know the cops here in NB are behaving differently than normal. Less of them out and those that are out are driving annoyingly safe.. if you drive the roads every day then you know what I mean.

Samstwitch

We have been in a state of civil war. The fed declared it upon itself. Itself being US . We are all potential terrorists... and we have been for awhile. The other side has been shooting us down over and over.

With this fellow you have the first one that has fired back. And I was not wrong about the reactions.... many have pledged their bullets and blood to him. You should see the size of the facebook pools revolving around him. We had a cold war state of civil war with our side not fireing a single shot back or at least not living to tell tale of it. Here someone has fired back and they live and they are intent on continuing to fight back.

It will not be long before others rise up with him.

You might be right. As I said, time will tell. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Samstwitch

I'm not on Facebook, so I haven't been able to see what people are saying, but I have been following comments on articles. I see what you're getting at.

Minutes ago, LA Mayor announced a $1 Million reward for the capture and conviction of Dorner. I'm sure that will motivate people to turn him in. I do not believe he will be captured alive, even if he gave himself up. It's too bad he killed 3 innocent people as that will lead to his demise. Even so, his Manifesto has sparked a following.

Even after he is captured and/or killed, I believe other vigilantes will surface to retaliate against the LAPD and perhaps Law Enforcement in other cities and states. If so, you may be right...this might spark a Civil War.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You have to take what the media reports with a grain of salt. Remember the LIARS that Dorner has exposed. I have to propose that the LIARS themselves are behind these reported murders, if indeed they did occur. So I see the LIARS offering a million dollar reward to shut Dorner up.

I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA has Dorner in a safe house. Just to expose all the corruption going on in LA.

titorite

It's too bad he killed 3 innocent people as that will lead to his demise. Even so, his Manifesto has sparked a following.

The first one as posted here is the correct one.

I wanted to post the unaltered original release somewhere proper.

Also he is a war vet. He has killed many many more than 3 people. All killed in a war of foreign aggression and occupation. He tossed in his lot a long time ago.

Samstwitch

The first one as posted here is the correct one.

I wanted to post the unaltered original release somewhere proper.

Also he is a war vet. He has killed many many more than 3 people. All killed in a war of foreign aggression and occupation. He tossed in his lot a long time ago.

Here is his unaltered original: Uncensored Statement from Christopher Dorner, Ex-LAPD Officer now on a Corruption Killing Spree

He killed 3 people outside of the war zone and that's why he's being hunted down.

titorite

Allegedly. He he being hunted down because he is accused of a crime. We still need an indictment and a conviction to call him a cold blooded killer.

That said he was already a state sanctioned killer thanks to the military and the most recent people to shed this mortal coil at his hand were dirty individuals that played dangerously in life and paid the price for it. Had they been better individuals their would of been alot less personal injury risk to them...

Do unto others I suppose.