Clues left behind by John Titor? - 01

PamelaM

I think the message is sort of a memorial to the time you two spent together, your friendship and the experiences, but that he had to leave, and he is thinking of you and will always remember you, even though you are on separate timelines.

P.S. Did I ever mention that I was good at interpreting dreams and also psychic? Although not as much as I was when I was younger/healthier. That's not a brag, I just say what comes to me about these things.

well you are very perceptive. He did say exactly that to me he told me he would never forget me and he thanked me from the bottom of his heart.
and with that I better get some sleep. its 2:24am over here!! goodnight! :)

titorite

Would we use our friends? Would our friends mind being used? Being a friend means doing for one another...we don't mean to hurt our friends but sometimes when we use their help unintended things happen...

John Titor never struck me as the type that would intentionally hurt someone with malicious intent. However if he needed help....one would expect civility to ask politely. Then again....maybe a portion of his story precluded that.... hell traveling trough time aint exactly normal.

kurisu

The only things I could find on TRISM

First is Trism: Transportation here's there bio

Trism leads the way in transporting oversized, heavy machinery and equipment, secured materials, general flatbed freight and transportation logistics. Trism operates through three divisions: 1)Trism Specialized Carrier, the largest single transporter in the over-dimensional and heavy haul markets. Here, the general freight, heavy haul and special equipment division are consolidated; 2)Trism Logistics Services showcases the super heavy haul, logistics, capacity management, dedicated fleets, and intermodal support services product lines; 3)Trism Secured Transportation carries most of the military market and is the leading non-bulk hazardous and radioactive material carriers in the United States.

Trism has raised the hiring standards for the second time in 12 months, but we are still less than 2% unmanned. A few of Trism's qualifications quidelines are: must be 22 years or older, minimum of 12 months verifiable tractor-trailer driver experience, and must have a class A CDL or hazardous material endorsement. Drivers can gain skills and advance through divisional transfers but there is no interruption in their benefits. If you want more opportunity, more of the excitement that a driving career has to offer, you are ready to call Trism.

and, the second is tamper resistant intelligent security module ( T.R.I.M.S )

This is a brand page for the TRISM TAMPER RESISTANT INTELLIGENT SECURITY MODULE trademark by DemoTeller Systems, Inc. in Hurst , , 76053 . Write a review about a product or service associated with this TRISM TAMPER RESISTANT INTELLIGENT SECURITY MODULE trademark. Or, contact the owner DemoTeller Systems, Inc. of the TRISM TAMPER RESISTANT INTELLIGENT SECURITY MODULE trademark by filing a request to communicate with the Legal Correspondent for licensing, use, and/or questions related to the TRISM TAMPER RESISTANT INTELLIGENT SECURITY MODULE trademark.
On Monday, July 02, 2001, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for TRISM TAMPER RESISTANT INTELLIGENT SECURITY MODULE by DemoTeller Systems, Inc., Hurst , 76053 . The USPTO has given the TRISM TAMPER RESISTANT INTELLIGENT SECURITY MODULE trademark serial number of 76279414. The current federal status of this trademark filing is ABANDONED-FAILURE TO RESPOND OR LATE RESPONSE. The correspondent listed for TRISM TAMPER RESISTANT INTELLIGENT SECURITY MODULE is DEMOTELLER SYSTEMS, INC. of 1513 CENTRAL PARK DR, HURST TX 76053-7401, . The TRISM TAMPER RESISTANT INTELLIGENT SECURITY MODULE trademark is filed in the category of Computer & Software Products & Electrical & Scientific Products . The description provided to the USPTO for TRISM TAMPER RESISTANT INTELLIGENT SECURITY MODULE is SOFTWARE AND SECURITY HARDWARE FOR CARD APPLICATIONS.

I can't make anything out of it but, maybe pam will notice something i may have missed.

Ren

Here is a clue left behind by Titor.
In the book "Alas Babylon", Russia fights Turkey and the U.S. over Syria.
This is mentioned in the very first chapter of the book.
So there you have it.

kurisu

Here is a clue left behind by Titor.
In the book "Alas Babylon", Russia fights Turkey and the U.S. over Syria.
This is mentioned in the very first chapter of the book.
So there you have it.

I found nothing on John Titor about that book. Are you sure you don't want to make us think that so we can spread your rumor?

Ren

I found nothing on John Titor about that book. Are you sure you don't want to make us think that so we can spread your rumor?

You don't think there is a similarity between John's story and the book "Alas Babylon".
Have you read the book?

kurisu

You don't think there is a similarity between John's story and the book "Alas Babylon".
Have you read the book?

Ah sorry I misunderstood you I thought you meant John Titor talk about that book my bad. No I haven't read it but, I will check it out