Confirmed Hoax Coming from 2023

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I asked him to be fair so that he can tell us himself, but I'm going to post the answer right away, as I don't want people to think I'm encouraging a hoax here.

He's posting from Italy. We didn't have any other member use those few IP addresses before. But, he may be using Tor.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Anyone remember Zeshua? Wasn't that a user claiming to be from the future posting through the internet, they gave off cryptic riddles, claiming them to be events occurring into the future. Problem with those riddles... they were easy to interpret in numerous ways.

Do some looking back and compare Zesusha to this guy. You might be surprised...

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Anyone remember Zesusha? Wasn't that a user claiming to be from the future posting through the internet, they gave off cryptic riddles, claiming them to be events occurring into the future. Problem with those riddles... they were easy to interpret in numerous ways.

If that's the case, Zeshua was full of crap too.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Anyone remember Zesusha? Wasn't that a user claiming to be from the future posting through the internet, they gave off cryptic riddles, claiming them to be events occurring into the future. Problem with those riddles... they were easy to interpret in numerous ways.

If that's the case, Zeshua was full of crap too.

Yep.

And onto this "internet time traveler"

Since the discovery of multiverse there is no more religions. The relationship our people has with God is more personal and more spiritual. 90% of the world is sceptical of religions and/or Atheist.

So in your universe, there is no god, no religion. Yet only 90% of the world is Atheist/Skeptical

What about the other 10%? Here you are claiming that religion does not exist, but fail to mention the other ten percent? Also I'm sure they have spell checker in the future, right? I'd consider using it.

We can receive images and videos from other universes, and we can have conversations with people from another universe.

Then post them. Prove to us you aren't spinning bullshit and post images and videos from other universes, post conversations from other universes, to prove to this universe, you're not lying. We had a guy about 13 years back that came from 2038, he posted evidence. Not only predictions, but also images. People still try to debunk him, but there is something that cannot be debunked, I've never seen debunked. Those images he posted...

If you're going to tell us you're from the future, do us a favor. Post some images. Post a video.