Confirmed Hoax Coming from 2023

Khaos

where the wild things are
Though you have to admit, the idea of time travel through the internet is a tad bit interesting. Imagine, coming across an article that is time stamped three days from now...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Though you have to admit, the idea of time travel through the internet is a tad bit interesting. Imagine, coming across an article that is time stamped three days from now...

A Multi-Worldline Internet - A multi-worldline internet. :)

His date should reflect the date on the current server. I'm too tired to look, but I'm sure you can change the date on this software. It's called XenForo. Someone look it up. LOL

Zachary

We want to add now an important information that might prove how much the two timelines, this and ours are similar...

In our timeline the revolutionary Fidel Castro died on August 25 2013.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Please describe how current computer hardware can transmit data through time via software. Photos accepted. Don't worry about being too technical. We can handle it. Begin.

tomrat

We want to add now an important information that might prove how much the two timelines, this and ours are similar...

In our timeline the revolutionary Fidel Castro died on August 25 2013.

veeeery nice of him!
lets see if castro dies in 4 days...
....4 days and we know if he debunks himself... or we are all gonna shit in our pants from that day on...

...a couple of direct question for you Zach :
-so how does a tsunami originated from the canary island reach the "WEST" coast of canada...shouldnt it be the "EAST" coast?
-im pretty sure cumbre vieja is NOT a submerged volcano ( no doubt that it could erupt below sea though)...so what do you mean with that?
-a massive meteor shower in spain?...where would that be? (obviously i live here so give me a hint ;))

well it never gets boring around here...this forum must be the most important time travel forum for all universes and timelines all at once....in the past-present and futureo_0...they all seem to end up here somehow

greets tomrat

Khaos

I doubt he will answer your questions, he didn't answer mine, skipped right over them. Of course mine however were pointing out contradictions in his first post.

His date should reflect the date on the current server. I'm too tired to look, but I'm sure you can change the date on this software. It's called XenForo. Someone look it up. LOL

I did some searching on this last night. I found a few hits, especially a book series by an author David Brin. Seems our little time travel friend is just copy/pasting things from those books.

^_^

Samstwitch

I did some searching on this last night. I found a few hits, especially a book series by an author David Brin. Seems our little time travel friend is just copy/pasting things from those books.

Would you post some examples? We are looking for Debunking material.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

A Multi-Worldline Internet - A multi-worldline internet. :)

Is this what you're talking about?
Brivium - Change Threads/Posts Owner (Premium) | XenForo Community

I actually paid to have this coded not too long ago for my own forum.

Khaos

Would you post some examples? We are looking for Debunking material.

I'll do what I can. Just for your information, its not just one source. Its starting to look like he intertwined a lot of science fiction sources with predictions of current events that have the possibility to end up as his future predictions show. Its like back in the 19th and early 20th century, when people used old wind up pocket watches, someone could say "Someday these will be automated" and it turns out they did become automated. That is the point I'm expressing.

Moving on.

David Brin wrote this series called Uplift. Its about a master race of aliens, that considers themselves the apex race. And they go around uplifting other races, by giving the gifts. Helping them achieve transcendence. From what this guy is saying, that there is a master universe, that is going around and giving information to other universes, as a gift, to uplift them, reminds me of that.

Uplift Universe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't know how many here are science fiction nerds like myself, but I've read just about every science fiction material out there, watched every science fiction movie out there. So its easy to see connections.

His posts about limiting consuming of resources, reminds me of the Ender's Game series. Automation and public transport, with lack of private cars, reminds me of Fahrenheit 451. The dystopia society, not the outlawing of books.

There are plenty of other hints. There are some things that don't make sense and he's just pulling it out of his ass. Like creatures living inside plants? Well maybe Invasion of The Body snatchers might work, but dunno.

This is what I'm seeing at least. The entire thought of a virtual world, internet thingy, reminds me of an Outer Limits episode called The Stream. But that is a lot different than what he is portraying.

Then that could be the thing, he's just using science fiction resources and changing words around, events.

Post resources from THX-1138, but change things, make it seem different, more unique.