- Debunking - I Am John Titor

ZeoEmeraude

OK, I'll bite. Now I know this is a real common question but, can I see some proof? A pic, a sound-bite, or anything tangible to substantiate your claims? And why this site? Why not call Coast to Coast AM to reveal yourself to the world?

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Hello to all. My name is John Titor. Or rather, I am one of the men you know as John. In reality, there are 8 different John Titors. As the previous to Johns explained in their revelations in the years of 1998 to 2001, the multiverse theory was correct, proving that there are several parallel universes. This was discovered in P3 or Parallel Universe 3 (this universe being P2, and I coming from P1) when a company known as Dasek Technologies used a Large Hadron Collider like machine to simulate the formation of their universe. The particals, in accordance to the P3's different physics, collapsed due to a mathematical error in the amount of force needed to produce such "Big Bang" like results. The collapsation caused a major ripple in space-time due to the deadly mixture of particles and the P3 physics. The ripple caused a rip in the delicate membrane of the P3 space-time, causing a wormhole connecting P3 to P4. The P3 space exploration programs helped the P4 scientists set up their wormhole to P2, and then P1.
The name John Titor is a pseudonym used by the Time Traveler's Program (TTP). John was and is a common anonymous first name. Titor represented the delicate nature of the wormholes teetering between existence.
As of now, it is the third of July in 2011. I will answer any questions about the two Johns before me and about my role in this.

If you've studied the EW model for Parallel synchronous realities, you'll have realised that physics is and not subject to relative change according to local phenomena in contiguous space. In other words, P3 space is the same space as P1 space and not different on the basis of local variations. The conditions only change in extra dimensional space, or n space as it is also known. Parallel realities are adjacent/contiguous, structurally the same in every respect as they are temporally divergent and physically continuous. With me so far?

If you are from P3 then you'd not know at that place that physics were different and you'd have experience no mathematical error as your math would be based on your physics. Ergo, you'd have safely run your experiment, not collapsed anything and released no deadly extra-dimensional particles.

Assuming all that you say is true. How do you counter the arguably existent compression front at the membrane interstice? In other words, if you've warped space (what a wormhole does) how do you survive being crushed out of existence at the boundary between P3 and P4 for instance? The forces required to deform space in any manner are substantive and beyond the capacity of a mere human to survive, in a car or otherwise.

Say 'by manipulating gravity locally' in any way, shape, or form and I'll laugh my ass off.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
No, you cannot come. Yes, it was decided that time travelers speak in quatrains to eliminate those not worthy to understand.

That's just a load of horse twaddle and you know it. You speak in riddles to confound and confuse the lack of meat on the bones of your argument. It is a simply both a buffer between you and the audience you seek to keep and a mechanism by which you can make the message as open as possible as the riddle has many meanings if subtly crafted. Yours use sledgehammer logic of the simplest kind rather than the precise and surgical riddles that would be expected. Yours insult the intelligent and in no way screen those not worthy. Who is not worthy by the way? Those that don't want to unravel your little attempts to weave your mysteries. Do those that solve your little cryptics get a cuddly toy at the end of your trip to our P space?

TempusErusRerum_0

Grayson, I must congratulate you on being the first person to make an argument using logical physics.

As for the model... how do you know that the EW model is correct? The model cannot be proven unless establishment with other universes are made. The wormhole force, much like a black hole, causes spaghetting. The mass is only stretched to a point and then unstretched.

I will now reveal the quatrain:

The middle east is almost completely drained of oil due to rapid decrease in the value of oil. In 2017 the US president announces that oil has been found on Mars. China and the US plunge into a space race. In 2020, China declares war on the US. Fighting is in all areas. The war occurs ten total solar eclipses from now.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
once again you answer none of the questions I pose...... very dissappointing.....interest barring accounts and false ID's it not an answer, nor is a claim, of the hope, that the point of manifstation is in a clean room....
however a promise was made and will be kept.....
so to you MR.???????? I say good by and good luck.......cause your going to need it...... alot......

ZeoEmeraude

Did you really think his guy was the "real deal" kc? This isn't the first time some poser has come here claiming too be JT....They all operate the same....riddles and half truths designed to keep you interested until the person gets debunked or leaves the site. When asked for proof, ya get some lame excuse that bears no relevance whatsoever. I only entertained this guy long enough to let him step on his own foot. But hey I might be wrong. I will keep observing where this thread goes. I find it extremely difficult to believe that someone can travel through time and yet have no tangible evidence to show to those wanting to prove validity. Lame quatrains hold no merit to me. Show me a picture of your wormhole....clearly a paper photograph will work in any time. These folks come to sites like ours making time travel sound like some mystical magic, or grand scheme that no one but the traveler can know about. You have proved nothing to us so far, and I highly doubt that you will. Simple truth bub.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I had my doubts ZEO, but I always try to keep hope alive. it's a primary force of my world, without which I see no point of continued exsistance...
sad I know but for me very true.. peice be with you my brother for the road is long and the day is far spent

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Grayson, I must congratulate you on being the first person to make an argument using logical physics.

As for the model... how do you know that the EW model is correct? The model cannot be proven unless establishment with other universes are made. The wormhole force, much like a black hole, causes spaghetting. The mass is only stretched to a point and then unstretched.

I will now reveal the quatrain:

The middle east is almost completely drained of oil due to rapid decrease in the value of oil. In 2017 the US president announces that oil has been found on Mars. China and the US plunge into a space race. In 2020, China declares war on the US. Fighting is in all areas. The war occurs ten total solar eclipses from now.

Presumably, you mean spaghetti-ing? Human beings don't perform well after being stretched into a strand of spaghetti and then reconstructed, it has all kindsa nasty effects on the cell of the body.

As for oil on Mars... how? Mars never had the billions of tonnes of biota needed to form Oil. Additionally, we know that Mars was never dynamic enough to take that biota, bury it under billions of tonnes of planetary crust and compress it to form the needed hydrocarbon chains.

In reference to the first two Johns

1st John- Adam
2nd John- Brian
3rd John (me)- Mr. Chapelton

"like I said befor without any tech. how are you going to move into this hole that CERNS LHC is spose to open????"
Answered by the account note and along with the employee ID

I answered the threat of anything following me

The ID also answered the security cam question.

No, the holes are not visible with the naked eye. The wormholes carry light through them so that they are practically invisible. You can really only sense a wormhole by using infrared sensors to detect a high flow of infrared light which is flowing into the hole.

The total mass is can be increased-mass can only not be created or destroyed. Particles like gravitons and come in and out of the wormhole all the time.

Spatial compression causes Cherenkov radiation, or ultraviolet radiation surely. These holes would not be invisible.

TempusErusRerum_0

Spaghettification- Yes, in small massed wormholes, the pull would kill. However, in supermassive objects, spaghetti-ing can have decreased intensity and even no pull at all.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Spaghettification- Yes, in small massed wormholes, the pull would kill. However, in supermassive objects, spaghetti-ing can have decreased intensity and even no pull at all.

Wot? Spaghettification? You seriously want to employ that word for this phenomena?

Small massed wormholes have a killing pull and super-massive objects have less pull, even no pull at all? You keep chucking gravitons about in your fantastic tale as the particles by which this bridge is formed. We know that as mass increases then so does gravity, that's a constant in a way that light can never be and you want me to believe that the reverse is in fact the case??? So a super-massive wormhole would have super-massive tides as it is super-massive... the logic of this just bounces off your forehead doesn't it.