- Debunking - I Am John Titor

kcwildman

Beastmaster
come on guys none of us was there to see what realy happened, or how the planets got what, and where they are.. we can speculate all day, but realy we just don't know for sure.... hell we don't even know if the laws that govern our understanding realy apply to the known vers. we now have.... durring the creation process much of the bodies we believe to have affected the formation of other bodys may not apply at all..
just as we didn't know light was both waves and particals 100o yrs ago... back then it only came from the sun or fire or stars that twinkled in the night sky....we were not stipid or spouting hogwash, we just did not know it could be made by our own invention. when you boil it down a second, is a second, cause we say it is. a year is one rotation of earth around the sun and nothing more.. just the planets distance traveled and noted by the observer . in the mikly way a year may be 100 of what we call a year or 1/10th we don't know...
we think we know stuff but to coin a phraze
I know that I do not know
P.S
what does any of that make sence:confused:

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Why would an actual time traveler go through all the trouble of, you know, traveling through time.... And then post on a forum?

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
come on guys none of us was there to see what realy happened, or how the planets got what, and where they are.. we can speculate all day, but realy we just don't know for sure.... hell we don't even know if the laws that govern our understanding realy apply to the known vers. we now have.... durring the creation process much of the bodies we believe to have affected the formation of other bodys may not apply at all..
just as we didn't know light was both waves and particals 100o yrs ago... back then it only came from the sun or fire or stars that twinkled in the night sky....we were not stipid or spouting hogwash, we just did not know it could be made by our own invention. when you boil it down a second, is a second, cause we say it is. a year is one rotation of earth around the sun and nothing more.. just the planets distance traveled and noted by the observer . in the mikly way a year may be 100 of what we call a year or 1/10th we don't know...
we think we know stuff but to coin a phraze
I know that I do not know
P.S
what does any of that make sence:confused:

We do know what we know because the observable facts fit the theory.

I did answer all of his five questions on the last page. And I remind everyone that posting on a forum is not my primary objective. It is the assurance of the security of the CERN and LHC wormhole. I am currently watching several members of the project.

In regard to kc's earlier concern about the high level of security of CERN. At this point, CERN has already established contact with the other universes. They know of my coming.

No, they haven't and no, they don't.

You have spouted drivel since you first proclaimed that you were the latest iteration of John and have manifestly failed to substantiate any of your claims. You are a muppet of the highest order!

What next I wonder? Nibaru is real and you know that Earth is subject to the will of Lizard Overlords?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I remember when we had awesome 'supposed' time travelers. Man, those were the days.

This? This is just... Depressing. If you're not going to do it right, don't do it at all.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Ok. You believe what you think and I'll believe what I know.

Hardly an intelligent response.

Look, here's what I think. I think any Agency that stumbled upon Time Travel or Dimension Jumping (and you did say it was by accident of your variant of physics that this was discovered) would deploy its most intelligent and capable of Agents out into the field so to speak. I didn't say intellectual here, I said intelligent, there is a difference. Now I believe that such a person would not be daft enough to post in the manner that you have with your big ideas about the technology used nor the future to come. You don't offer intimate snippets of what will be, you bounce out big 'gosh' and 'wow' statements in the belief that we will fall over ourselves to lap up your tale. That's what you seek, belief, from us, in you. Trouble is, you're neither intelligent nor intellectual and hardly the material for such a sensitive operation.

Your own mirror of our Universe would have its own paranoid Governments and would be unlikely to send someone who would blab all at the first forum he landed on. I can tell you that employing the word CERN has all kindsa eyes taking a peek over your shoulder and rifling through this forum for all comments regarding its use. Instantly, you have been logged, analysed and filed as NOI. If you need to know, you'll know what that means. If you had've been who you say you are, you would no longer be posting. There are protocols in effect that deal with Extra Terrestrial contact, new technologies and even ones that deals with Time Travellers, I shit you not. The paranoid plan for everything and prepare for anything that they need to control. You, you are still posting. You are not what or who you claim to be. Now, I suspect that you will wheel out some tripe about having technology that allows you to obfuscate the trail between you and this forum and that no power on earth can track you down. It will probably be some piece of handheld kit that looks remarkably like a smartphone and wouldn't be obvious as to what it was if you were randomly searched, blah-blah-blah. So, we would never know who you were, where you were posting from, yadah-yadah-yadah... Bollox is my answer to that. You've told us of our future, of our discovery of oil on Mars, so tell us who the next U S President will be after Obama.

Had we been the discoverers of this mechanism for visiting alternate realities, we would have sent someone silent, someone cautious, someone clever and someone deadly. We wouldn't have sent Daffy Duck. That's what you are, a charicature of what the real thing would be. You're no Time Traveller, you're just looking for a fix of adulation and awe.

I believe what I think. I think what I believe. You believe what you know. You don't know what you believe though...

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
I remember when we had awesome 'supposed' time travelers. Man, those were the days.

This? This is just... Depressing. If you're not going to do it right, don't do it at all.

Padraig, now there was a man with a good tale. Arsed up on the research though.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
dear John seems you have been measured and wieghed and are found to be lacking in most areas of yarn spinning.
remember when I told you,, I don't always fully understand alot of what Grayson talks about but could always see the logic of it....

We do know what we know because the observable facts fit the theory.

thats what I'm talking about..plain,,simple,,,unmollested logic it stands alone with no need of riddles,,,meaningless bank accounts,,props,,backwards speach ...fake ID's,,, trick phrase's.....it's realy a quite beautifull thing to behold... shocking as it may be for you it works very well for all people,,aliens,,and even some savages... commonly called the KISS factor
thanks Grayson I knew you would give me what I needed if I would just wait for it