- Debunking - I Am John Titor

ZeoEmeraude

I'm not buying the whole False ID or ya know someone who can get you in idea bub. CERN has got very high security, and even if you know someone....they are not just gonna let you waltz into highly secure areas. I also have to agree with KC about the bank account thing too. show me that bank statement...or did that not survive the trip either. See your story is starting to form holes like a bad doughnut bub. I told you earlier that there are folks here who have followed the Titor story from the start....don't step on your own foot trying to convince people you are who you are not. I'm still waiting on some type of validity from ya...the burden of proof lies with you.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Rerum = a thing, object, event or fact if I remember correctly. Time Lord Event? he'll tell us he has a TARDIS next...

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Except his isn't bigger on the inside...

No, his will be bigger on the outside in defiance of Dr Who canon on the TARDIS.

Look, if you're gonna hoax about being a Time Traveller, Dimension Jumper, or member of Clan Titor then get your story straight and work out all the bugs. It's great to say that your Brobdignagian machine was discovered in error but do try and stick with the fundamental logic of the universe when you unveil your creation. Sure, get funky with the science, but don't treat us all like knobheads who can't reason our way through your descriptions and spot the flaws. So, be prepared to defend your assertions within a framework that makes sense. All great tales have an internal logic that stands with and supports the narrative. Robots of Dawn in essential reading for those wishing to understand this mechanism.

Don't talk absolutely and contrary to known facts. Mars, used in this tale to excite us with an Oil strike that will save us all, is geologically stable and has been for somewhere between half and two and a half billion years. During that time it has had no strong tidal Moon, no real opportunity to support complex life above the bacterial stage and no forests capable of creating vast oil reserves beneath the planetary crust. Earth has Oil and the reasons are complex and definable in science. For further reading on how this, and life on Earth, came about you need to start reading from when Earth was struck by Thea and work on from there.

Don't try and use an existing and complex tale. Picking on the Titor tale was just going to get you slapped from pillar to post as the body of detail JT left behind denies the logic of this new tale. Be creative, think sideways, give us something new, not something old, borrowed or blue. I would advise though that what you detail should be cogent. Look that word up, it's a good one and should be your metre for that which you create and put before us.

And finally. Try another hoax.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Rerum = a thing, object, event or fact if I remember correctly. Time Lord Event? he'll tell us he has a TARDIS next...

thats what I suspected it was, but the stupid translater didn't reffrence it thanks Grayson;)
I was hopeing one of us here would be able to finish the frase and taaaddaaaa you get a free banana.....
cheatah give the man his prize
Chimpanzee.jpg

ZeoEmeraude

This here Veritech avatar uses Protoculture as a power source. Now it of course is a work of fiction as is the story behind it....although it entertains, at the end of the day we know it to be fake and we accept it as such. Nice try there bub...Oil on Mars = open mouth+insert foot.

On a side note: I do have to say that the occasional hoax does increase site traffic.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Tempus erus rerum- Backwards is Event Lord of Time.

During the formation of the solar system and about 1 million years after the Earth-Thea collision, the failed star Jupiter gave off a substantial amount of gas. One of it's moons, Nortal, exited the orbit around Jupiter and collided with Mars. Frozen phytoplankton were transferred into Mars' small water reservoirs, and life evolved over millions of years

Latin doesn't work linearly in the transposition of words like that. Word position is critical in may ways. It would read Object of the Master in Time... which is drivel.

Don't talk absolutely and contrary to known facts.

1 million years after the collision of Earth with Thea, our tidal Moon was formed and the earth was suffering tidal friction. Earth belongs to the inner group of four planets, Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars. These were formed in the inner system zone where it was too warm for volatile molecules like water and methane to condense and as such they could only be formed from compounds with high melting points like metals such as Iron, Aluminium, Nickel and silicates. These compounds are rare in the Universe and comprise about 0.6% of the original solar nebula that gave birth to our solar system. Beyond the orbit of Mars we saw the birth of planets outside the frost line and these were composed of lighter elements such as hydrogen and helium. The inner planets, the Terrestrial planets were immersed in a disc of gas and dust which had a braking effect and these planets migrated closer to the sun. The planets beyond the frost line, being made from lighter and more volatile elements migrated outwards to their current orbits. This is known science and I have seriously slashed down the events to make this point known to you:

The outer planets, Jupiter amongst them, migrated out from the sun. Their respective Moons (all defined as planetismals at that time in their respective formations) migrated out with them as they too are composed of lighter elements. They don't migrate inwards and Mars was never hit by one of Jupiter's lost Moons. Additionally, given the fact that many of the elements needed to develop life like phytoplankton were only extant in the Terrestrial planets, it would be difficult for such organisms to come into being beyond the Terrestrial planets. Earth hadn't even developed bacterial mats at that time. Life beyond the frost line may be formed from such complex molecules as Helium II but they would not give Mars any Oil deposits.

It took between three and ten million years for the Sun (after its formation) to blow all the protoplanetary disk material from the solar system and no further planetismals could have been formed subsequent to this. There was stuff in the inner system out to Mars and stuff in the outer system beyond Mars. The inner system is too dense to migrate out and the outer system is too light to migrate in. Had Jupiter lost a Moon, that too would have migrated further out. 99% of the lighter elements and molecules not in the Sun are in the outer system beyond the frost line.

So, again, we have impossibility piled upon improbability and a defiance of known science.

Do your research if you are going to spout this kind of science at me.

TempusErusRerum_0

You have seem to have forgotten a basic effect of gravity and momentum. The slingshot effect. Many years after the failed star birth of Jupiter, Nortal entered a state of ever increasing decreases in Jupiter's gravitational pull. At some point in time, Nortal started rounding the far side of Jupiter. The momentum from the slingshot pulled Nortal out of Jupiter's pull. Nortal started to be pulled by the Sun's gravitational pull and curved into Mars at some point.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
You have seem to have forgotten a basic effect of gravity and momentum. The slingshot effect. Many years after the failed star birth of Jupiter, Nortal entered a state of ever increasing decreases in Jupiter's gravitational pull. At some point in time, Nortal started rounding the far side of Jupiter. The momentum from the slingshot pulled Nortal out of Jupiter's pull. Nortal started to be pulled by the Sun's gravitational pull and curved into Mars at some point.

No, I haven't. Relative angular momentum is the fish you are looking for here. Some even describe the effect as relative rotational momentum. It's a conserved vector that can used to describe the overall effects of a physical system... like you are alleging here. L = r X p = r X mv for the spin on axis (simplified) and H2/1 = r X m2V for the relative movement of a body around a central body (simplified). In astrodynamics that would be h = H2/1/m2. All of which where r is the orbital position vector, v is the orbital velocity vector, m2 is the mass of the orbiting body and where the mass is perpendicular to the orbiting plane h becomes the specific relative angular momentum. No, I haven't forgotten the maths involved.

It would be appropriate to state that masses in the outer system suffer from ever increasing orbital radii, but they do not pick up velocity as they do so and would fall out system rather than in system due to the pressure of the solar wind against their relatively light bodies. It is the speed of an orbit that wishes to spin a planetary body into space and the mass of a relative major body that drags it back in and sustains the orbital speed. Take away the relative major local mass and you lose velocity from any orbital body. To fall in system, they would need a fairly substantial velocity to counter their elemental structure. At the time you suggest that this would have happened, the lighter elemental planetismals where all falling out system as I have described previously. I have simplified this to the point where my head aches.

It couldn't have happened once Jupiter had stabilised its Moons orbits... as they were all stable. And it couldn't have happened one million years after Thea struck the Earth as all the lighter planetary bodies were moving closer to the positions that we see their ancestors in today.

All that notwithstanding, there isn't a chance in hell that phytoplankton had formed on the surface of Nortal as it was missing all the complex molecules in its makeup to allow phytoplankton to form.

Don't dance in this minefield fella.