- Debunking - I Am John Titor

ZeoEmeraude

Well, i'm not surprised here folks. Now yea, I coulda went on a debunker's dream trip with this guy, but i figured he would eventually frak up on the shoes he is trying to sell here. A time traveler you are not sir.... in fact, i'm pretty sure you don't even know what Time Zone you currently reside in. I gotta agree with Grayson here....a true time agent would not come here and start trying to prove the physics involved in the actual travel itself...or sprout froth about oil on a planet that could not support such resources. I asked ya for validity, and you offer a quatrain in response? Please bub. I tried to tell ya that there are those who will question you on your claims, and you failed...utterly. What more needs to be said? That somehow you will gain access to the LHC and travel back to whatever alt. universe you come from? As if. So.....all that being said....i'm gonna sit on back and observe some more. See bub, thats what a TRUE time traveler would do...observe and report. And since you are not here to enlighten us all on possible future events....then I brand you a hoaxer bub, with all the bells ans whistles that follow that title.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Obviously, it seems it's no big surprise now, but I always like to give those guys a chance. I never wanna miss some good time travel discussions like back in the days. I never assume it's all real, but I still enjoy reading what people have to say when it comes to time travel claims because these threads are getting rare nowadays. Perhaps we already seen them all. Eh!

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Obviously, it seems it's no big surprise now, but I always like to give those guys a chance. I never wanna miss some good time travel discussions like back in the days. I never assume it's all real, but I still enjoy reading what people have to say when it comes to time travel claims because these threads are getting rare nowadays. Perhaps we already seen them all. Eh!

Num7 I would dearly love to stumble across the genuine article one day, or even someone who could mesmerise me with a good tale and answer my queries logically, leaving me in doubt as to their validity. The true genius of the original Titor tale was that, bar the flaky physics in places, it did run on its own internal logic and leave people questioning whether or not he was in fact genuine even to this day. I've read his tale, pored over it, queried the physics and the logic and still find elements of it that hang together. That coupled with the genuine nature of the original Titor's answers to all queries flung at him made for a beguiling read.

Damn it all! I want to be dazzled by these tales, not bored with their plodding narrative. I want Asimovian logic applying to each tale element so that it hangs true, even if it sounds beyond rational belief. I seek the soft touches in such, the small details that hang a day together, create a sense of future place and make me wonder if it could be true. Farcical assertions are the one sure way to make me a disbeliever and for me to want to smash the hoax apart. A good tale will get me, you, everyone asking pertinent questions and adding flesh to the tale by association. I am sure that we would all enjoy that. And, if at the end, we remain uncertain, the TT'er backs out of stage right with his tale still under debate and leaving us without all the questions answered, then we have been entertained and rightly so.

Herein lies the challenge. Fool us and fool us well, for we wish to be entertained.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
dear John seems you have been measured and wieghed and are found to be lacking in most areas of yarn spinning.
remember when I told you,, I don't always fully understand alot of what Grayson talks about but could always see the logic of it....

We do know what we know because the observable facts fit the theory.

thats what I'm talking about..plain,,simple,,,unmollested logic it stands alone with no need of riddles,,,meaningless bank accounts,,props,,backwards speach ...fake ID's,,, trick phrase's.....it's realy a quite beautifull thing to behold... shocking as it may be for you it works very well for all people,,aliens,,and even some savages... commonly called the KISS factor
thanks Grayson I knew you would give me what I needed if I would just wait for it

For you KC, it was a pleasure.

Samstwitch

Grayson, I must congratulate you on being the first person to make an argument using logical physics.

As for the model... how do you know that the EW model is correct? The model cannot be proven unless establishment with other universes are made. The wormhole force, much like a black hole, causes spaghetting. The mass is only stretched to a point and then unstretched.

I will now reveal the quatrain:

The middle east is almost completely drained of oil due to rapid decrease in the value of oil. In 2017 the US president announces that oil has been found on Mars. China and the US plunge into a space race. In 2020, China declares war on the US. Fighting is in all areas. The war occurs ten total solar eclipses from now.

INCONSISTENCY: "In 2020, China declares war on the US. Fighting is in all areas..."
'John 1' said this happens in 2015, not 2020.

Was TempusErusRerum_0 ever debunked?

From another locked thread POST #7 HERE, Ren said (as an imposter of JT), "A meteor hits the Earth causing devastation and earthquakes. Many coastal areas begin to sink under the water."

TempusErusRerum_0 replied...

Wrong. Although, there is an event that takes place in 2012. The largest solar maximum ever recorded occurs. Power systems are wiped out for weeks. The aurora borealis can be seen as far south as Gibraltar. A meteor would certainly wipe out a lot of life and cause a nuclear winter. Nations would fall due to the inability to respond.

Yes, there is a civil war that takes place in 2032. After a war with China and North Korea, the US sinks into isolationism. The right wing leafs the isolationist movement. However, the left wing wishes to reach back out. In an effort to contain the left wing, Republicans unrecognize the democrats as a party. The result is the east coast states declaring themselves independent. The result is a three country remnant state. The Rebublic of California, The United Provinces of America, and the remaining 4 states of the USA.

The first part about 2012, "there is an event that takes place in 2012. The largest solar maximum ever recorded occurs. Power systems are wiped out for weeks. The aurora borealis can be seen as far south as Gibraltar..." is something that I think is a possibility and have posted about on another thread HERE. If TempusErusRerum_o, aka 'John 3' was a genuine Time Traveler, then we have a prediction about what will happen this year, 2012.

However, what TempusErusRerum_o says in the second paragraph, "there is a civil war that takes place in 2032" is INCONSISTENT with what John Titor 1 said. John 1 said the U.S. civil war took place three decades earlier.

ANOTHER INCONSISTENCY HERE: "The result is a three country remnant state. The Rebublic of California, The United Provinces of America, and the remaining 4 states of the USA." John 1 said that in 2036 the U.S. was divided into 5 regions and had 5 presidents representing those regions. The statement from John 3 does not match with John 1's.

INCONSISTENCIES weaken Time Travel claims.

*POST NOTE: Another thing I just noticed while visiting his Profile...His age is listed as 20. IMO, he's too young to be a Time Traveler from John's world. John had to go through two years of rigorous training and preparation before he was sent on a mission, and he was 36 when he was sent to our Timeline. I don't believe a 20-year-old would be sent on a Time Travel mission. I could be wrong, but...:rolleyes:

*ANOTHER POSTNOTE: I see that others on this thread have debunked John 3 as well. So we are left with John 1 and John 2, who I believe are genuine. ;)