December 21, 2012

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: December 21 2012

I don't think any prophecies will predict the end of time. I mean, nobody knows the future ? no ?

kcwildman

Beastmaster

your right 7 there are no prophecys that predict the end of time
this earth,the heavens, our bodys,these will pass away

Num7

Administrator
Staff

In fact, HDRKid predicts the end of times. Only, the end never happens on time ! :)

second coming

If they find what is in "the chamber of secrets" perhaps who god is ? what would people really think, all that death and destruction for false religions,or maybe the same religion ? would it bring brotherhood amongst all god fearing people, or lets prepare for starwars . its the "illuminati" who control the puppet govenments of powerful nations .they have alternative agendas .someone knows someone is withholding information, there will be a second coming and i know 2012 is significant

gonzogirl

I guess we will have to wait and see. four years from now I suspect we will be talking about this like it was 1999....
The mayans do facinate me because of all the cultural things that went on. They were truly people who struggled with intelligence and barbarism at the same time. But then again so did lot of ancient civilizations.
How much has science backed up the claims of alignment and all the stuff that is supposed to happen on the planet in 2012? Can science predict the same?

kcwildman

Beastmaster

damn I knew it come up:eek:
the chamber of secrets/hall of records/great library. man you had to do it didn't ya??? I have wondered if these realy are, or are not, for years. no one can find them.or if they did they aint talkin, so maybe what they found is like you said. would change everything. very good point
and yes 7, you are rite only GOD knows the end from the begining. we can make all kinds of guesses, but thats it, just a guess.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Like Harte said, there will be nothing at all.
But...
Yeah, the mayan people interests me, and I can't believe there's no Hall of Records.

For the second coming, I doubt about it.
By second coming, you mean the Christ's second coming right ?

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I can go with that nothin on the 2012 thing. but like you said the mayans just vanished. which way did he go??? why did he go??? no remains????
rules out sickness??? who took then???? how did they leave no clues for us to find????wierd just wierd.
and yes the second coming, is about the CHRIST's return
only I have no doubts at all, not even one, infact I will go on to say HE'S on the way now, and soon to arive. the events of the daily news are fortold, and they are happening rite infront of our eyes.