Delta T, Helmholtz Variation

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Ok. Thank you! I'll look deeper.
On one relevant (I think) point the design I'm working on differs from what you were doing with rotating fields - although it is 4 coils I am using, it is really 2 sets of coil-pairs-in-series, so I think I need only 2 outputs of signal.

I assumed you were attempting to produce a rotating field. You lost me on the 2 sets of coil-pairs-in-series.

Sonix

I assumed you were attempting to produce a rotating field. You lost me on the 2 sets of coil-pairs-in-series.
Yes, I'm testing to see if a rotating field is created within a Delta T antenna if the X and Y coils are fed signals 90 degree phase offset from each other and the Z axis fed with white noise as described in the first paragraph of the OP in the thread Delta-T Antenna (T.E.C.). That post can be confusing because that description is then followed by a picture of 4 coils with phase offset similar to the way you describe (and introduces other elements as well). I will also be testing the variation I describe beginning of this thread - each of the coils of the 3-coil Delta T antenna replaced by a pair of coils in series spaced apart at Helmholtz optimum. So, 3 sets of pairs of coils, 3 signals needed, sine+cosine+white noise.

This does suggest another signal configuration to test once the more precise set of coils is constructed, though - the 4 X/Y coils run independently and not in series with Sine, Cosine, Phase Invert, and 270 degree offset signals.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Yes, I'm testing to see if a rotating field is created within a Delta T antenna if the X and Y coils are fed signals 90 degree phase offset from each other and the Z axis fed with white noise as described in the first paragraph of the OP in the thread Delta-T Antenna (T.E.C.). That post can be confusing because that description is then followed by a picture of 4 coils with phase offset similar to the way you describe (and introduces other elements as well). I will also be testing the variation I describe beginning of this thread - each of the coils of the 3-coil Delta T antenna replaced by a pair of coils in series spaced apart at Helmholtz optimum. So, 3 sets of pairs of coils, 3 signals needed, sine+cosine+white noise.

This does suggest another signal configuration to test once the more precise set of coils is constructed, though - the 4 X/Y coils run independently and not in series with Sine, Cosine, Phase Invert, and 270 degree offset signals.

It occurred to me that maybe you weren't aware that your description "2 sets of coil-pairs-in-series" would only require two signal sources that are from an AC source. Which means a true alternating current sine wave paired with another sine wave 90 degrees apart in time. All of the IC circuits that I had available to me at the time I built a rotating field generator operated on DC only. A square wave is really only 1/2 of a wave because the other 1/2 of the square wave is at zero voltage potential. So if I fed a sine-cosine square wave signal into just 2 sets of coil-pairs-in-series I would just get a compass needle that oscillates back and forth. To get the full rotation with a DC source requires 4 coils running independent of each other. So there are 4 quadrature square wave signals required. That is why I was a bit confused when you showed me the Dual D Flip Flop IC with only 2 quadrature square wave outputs. These IC chips will not transmit an AC signal source.

Now if you are determined to use an AC signal source, you could just buy a cheap function generator with sine-cosine wave outputs and then feed the outputs into a high wattage audio amplifier. The amplifier will likely be able to handle an output frequency up to around 100 kilohertz. The 2 amplifier outputs can then be fed into 2 sets of coil-pairs-in-series. The impedance of your coils will have to be high enough to avoid frying your amplifier.

I was always curious as to how the Delta-T antenna was setup. Since a standard antenna is usually tuned and designed to enhance voltage instead of current. So I always suspected that the Delta-T antenna was actually creating a rotating electric field.

Sonix

I've ordered a signal generator, 0hz-10MHz, can generate square waves, 2 channel output with the ability to set phase difference between the 2 channels. I expect it to arrive in a week or so.

My prefab coils arrived from China and I built a form on which to build the coil configuration. Just need the signal generator to arrive so I can start some experimentation.

Sonix

Received the frequency generator I ordered. Tested with classic Delta T, 5V, 1Hz square wave through X and Y with Y phase-shifted by 90 degrees and found it spins a compass as reported in OP thread Delta-T Antenna (T.E.C.). The Z coil in this test was left unconnected, its circuit not closed.

And same rotation within the Helmholtz Variation.

Attachments

• 20191124_145957.jpg
    20191124_145957.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Nobody suggested anything of the sort.

According to the Delta T Antenna (TEC) posting, the spinning compass needle is the first suggestion that a rotating magnetic field has been started from a 1Hz square wave......And when you ramp up that frequency, you get a rotating magnetic field circulating at almost luminal velocity, followed by people sat in chairs inside that field, waiting to time-travel?

Last edited:

Sonix

I did not write the Delta T Antenna (TEC) posting nor did I present what appears to be verification that the X and Y coils of a Delta T, when 90 degress out of phase, can produce a spin in a compass to be proof of time-travel. I presented this merely as the finding that the two coils with signals at 90 degrees out of phase can produce a spin in a compass. Whether that turns out to be relevant or not remains to be seen.

TimeFlipper

Received the frequency generator I ordered. Tested with classic Delta T, 5V, 1Hz square wave through X and Y with Y phase-shifted by 90 degrees and found it spins a compass as reported in OP thread Delta-T Antenna (T.E.C.). The Z coil in this test was left unconnected, its circuit not closed.

View attachment 8480

And same rotation within the Helmholtz Variation.

Do you see in this posting of yours where you mention in blue the, Delta-T Antenna (TEC), which if you read over that thread, everything i wrote earlier that leads upto the spinning compass needle that you mentioned, is taken directly from that thread DTA (TEC) so why try to argue that fact? :D..

Last edited: