Demons,

Poison Pen

What's interesting, is that Hitler would have gassed you for such blasphemy upon the earlobe. He loved his marching bands and classical.

He gassed people for a lot less......because they were the wrong race. Music is a lot like food not everyone likes the same thing....my wife likes Country Music and I cannot stand it. I guess at 58 years old I should grow up but what in the hell fun would that be!

Derrick C.

What's interesting, is that Hitler would have gassed you for such blasphemy upon the earlobe. He loved his marching bands and classical.

He gassed people for a lot less......because they were the wrong race. Music is a lot like food not everyone likes the same thing....my wife likes Country Music and I cannot stand it. I guess at 58 years old I should grow up but what in the hell fun would that be!

dont ever grow up lifes to short to get old or act like your old lol

TnWatchdog

Getting older...heck I'm reverting back to my younger days as I can't get enough AC/DC, Cinderella, Ratt, Great White, and other rockers. The music brings back memories of the parties and clubs I've been to in years past. I'm even letting my hair grow long...I'm a wild dawg for sure and no demons are invited to my party since they are losers!

Poison Pen

Getting older...heck I'm reverting back to my younger days as I can't get enough AC/DC, Cinderella, Ratt, Great White, and other rockers. The music brings back memories of the parties and clubs I've been to in years past. I'm even letting my hair grow long...I'm a wild dawg for sure and no demons are invited to my party since they are losers!

Ratt, Great White! Man I have not heard those names in years!

label

hi all sorry for not responding in a while, Truly my bad. Anyhow, In my post i made it clear that i wasn't blaming the music but my state of mind while listening to the music. I wish to clarify this, you will go a long way to find a metal head like me i own every record every CD of every band i ever listened to. I am obsessed with metal for a long time.

Secondly my job is very gore orientated because i investigate accidents so images doesn't bother me at all. If it did i cannot be good at my job and no i will not be sharing any photos mainly because i respect the people who's death i need to investigate and secondly it is contractual that no images goes home with us for any reason.

People don't need to see there loved one's on Google images... That is the end of that.

This is a chapter of my life that is now closed. I have moved on as you can imagine it is not a job you want to do for the rest of your life. Anyhow so i hope this will clear metal's name "to a degree" and secondly "Gore" does have little effect on me.

Now back to the demons.

Are they real? In my opinion yes
Do bad things attract them? Again in my opinion yes. Bad situations tend to have a vibe to them. Those of you who are sensitive to that knows what i am trying to say.

That said my childhood was not a kind one and i got exposed to this crap from a very early age. My thinking is my exposure at a early age has something to do with all of this but i don't consider it to be true as many people that have no history with gore, depression and metal music or "bad people" also experience bad things.

As of late i feel i am stronger spiritually emotionally and yes the attacks are less and less. But they still happen and i want nothing more then to proof that i am not crazy. Because i know a lot of you think i am. If something grabs hold of you that is not of this world. That is something i wouldn't wish on Hitler. Ok maybe Hitler... But not on anyone else "other then Hitler and maybe my x-boss..."

accept it don't accept it... if you know more then i do then good for you... knowing is half the battle... But right now i am taking it one day at a time.

label

I wish to open another door here, i live in a third world so flickering lights is of little meaning to us as we tend to lose power every now and a gain. What of a haunting? What of monsters and demons and other scary things that walk about that we know nothing of?

It is easy to dismiss all of this, i want nothing more to be proven wrong be given a happy pill and be send on my way. Really i am envious of those who can solve there mental war with medication and wish i could have that. But i recall so many happenings each burned into my memory.

So what of this? Do we have conclusive proof that life and energy is nothing more then simple sparks that keeps us going till it doesn't anymore? Most of us accept that life and interdenominational beings other then us is a possibility but somehow spirituality is a myth?

Ask yourself this... Why does science demand the dismissal of faith and spirituality? If other beings made contact and they are helping us to write our new science chapter, why is it so important to give surrender something that will have no effect on them? Why is it so important?

Look how forcefully the world has become? We see desecration of believes and the utter dismissal of faith, yet in our music we see symbols linking back to old orders linking to darker more sinister believes. Why are they free to do whatever?

I only ask you to look at the stuff and ask yourself;
Why are some religions under attack?
Why could other system not be implemented to accommodate those that needed it?
Why must religious groups be forced to desiccate there believe or suffer the punishment of law and others are not?
Why are other more sinister, darker and profoundly twisted cults have total freedom? (example music industry)
Why do science work so hard in dismantling some religions and yet they leave others alone?
If other beings made contact, why do they have a target group and leave the other group alone?

Ask yourself why and you will realize who and what is being targeted and then try to explain it. It is easy enough to find fault with it yes, but look who is being targeted and look at who is not being targeted.

It is undeniable that there is a hand at play and IS pushing for something... It has been for thousands of years...

Demons are not new, many have encountered them, others may think they have but is it less of a attack? No... fear and the provocation of fear remains fear none the less! And both systems are at play, look at your local news and global movements... There is smoke chances are you will find a destructive minded fire.

TimeFlipper

I wish to open another door here, i live in a third world so flickering lights is of little meaning to us as we tend to lose power every now and a gain. What of a haunting? What of monsters and demons and other scary things that walk about that we know nothing of?

It is easy to dismiss all of this, i want nothing more to be proven wrong be given a happy pill and be send on my way. Really i am envious of those who can solve there mental war with medication and wish i could have that. But i recall so many happenings each burned into my memory.

So what of this? Do we have conclusive proof that life and energy is nothing more then simple sparks that keeps us going till it doesn't anymore? Most of us accept that life and interdenominational beings other then us is a possibility but somehow spirituality is a myth?

Ask yourself this... Why does science demand the dismissal of faith and spirituality? If other beings made contact and they are helping us to write our new science chapter, why is it so important to give surrender something that will have no effect on them? Why is it so important?

Look how forcefully the world has become? We see desecration of believes and the utter dismissal of faith, yet in our music we see symbols linking back to old orders linking to darker more sinister believes. Why are they free to do whatever?

I only ask you to look at the stuff and ask yourself;
Why are some religions under attack?
Why could other system not be implemented to accommodate those that needed it?
Why must religious groups be forced to desiccate there believe or suffer the punishment of law and others are not?
Why are other more sinister, darker and profoundly twisted cults have total freedom? (example music industry)
Why do science work so hard in dismantling some religions and yet they leave others alone?
If other beings made contact, why do they have a target group and leave the other group alone?

Ask yourself why and you will realize who and what is being targeted and then try to explain it. It is easy enough to find fault with it yes, but look who is being targeted and look at who is not being targeted.

It is undeniable that there is a hand at play and IS pushing for something... It has been for thousands of years...

Demons are not new, many have encountered them, others may think they have but is it less of a attack? No... fear and the provocation of fear remains fear none the less! And both systems are at play, look at your local news and global movements... There is smoke chances are you will find a destructive minded fire.
Iam very impressed by your level of education and literary abilities you have achieved from your area of the world, and I hope you will present us with more mind enthralling postings..:)