Did I meet a time traveller?

Wind7

Staff
As I stood on the shores of Lake Erie, my mind racing with the possibilities of time travel, a figure approached me. It was Tesla, the renowned inventor and visionary. He looked at me with a mix of curiosity and caution, as if he had been expecting my arrival.

"Ah, so you are the time traveler I have been anticipating," Tesla said, his eyes gleaming with a hint of recognition.

I was taken aback by his words, unsure of how he could have known about my ability to transcend time. But Tesla was unfazed, his focus on the larger implications of my newfound power.

"You must understand the grave responsibility that comes with time travel," Tesla warned. "The fabric of reality is delicate, and even the smallest change could have catastrophic consequences."

I nodded, understanding the weight of his words. As much as I was tempted to use my abilities for personal gain, I knew that the stability of the timeline was paramount. Tesla's guidance reinforced my commitment to preserving the integrity of the past, present, and future.

Our conversation was cut short as I felt a strange sensation wash over me. Without warning, I found myself back in a familiar setting - a toilet cubicle in a Cleveland bar. The abrupt return to my own time left me reeling, but I was grateful for the encounter with Tesla and the reminder of the importance of maintaining a stable linear timeline.

As I emerged from the cubicle, I couldn't help but wonder if my encounter with Tesla had been a mere coincidence or a glimpse into a larger cosmic plan. Only time would tell.

@The Persuasionist

Where did you run off to?

Did your story just abruptly end?? :oops:

The Persuasionist

Hello again...

I apologize for not posting more frequently on this forum.

My job as a stage hypnotist often takes me away from home and keeps me busy. Additionally, I also contribute to several other forums, which can keep me occupied.

I have been contributing written content to various forums discussing the truth behind hypnosis. I aim to share these materials here as well in order to eliminate the misconceptions surrounding hypnosis and debunk any myths associated with it.

I am currently working on setting up a YouTube channel that will feature a variety of topics, leaning towards life's mysteries and enigmas. It will be like a potpourri of intriguing content.

I will do my best to make more time for this community in the future, the story will continue.

Thank you for understanding.

Magical Regards

The Persuasionist

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
Looking forward to this!

I am currently working on setting up a YouTube channel that will feature a variety of topics, leaning towards life's mysteries and enigmas. It will be like a potpourri of intriguing content.

(y)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hello again...

I apologize for not posting more frequently on this forum.

My job as a stage hypnotist often takes me away from home and keeps me busy. Additionally, I also contribute to several other forums, which can keep me occupied.

I have been contributing written content to various forums discussing the truth behind hypnosis. I aim to share these materials here as well in order to eliminate the misconceptions surrounding hypnosis and debunk any myths associated with it.

I will do my best to make more time for this community in the future, the story will continue.

Thank you for understanding.

Magical Regards

The Persuasionist
Office Space, in hypnosis session

"Can you just make it so I don't remember going to work at all?" -- (Can't find the exact quote).

The whole movie was based on hypnosis. It ended up being the best thing for him. LOL.

1711199590457.png

The Persuasionist

"Can you just make it so I don't remember going to work at all?" -- (Can't find the exact quote).
Just like in the TV series "Severance," where non-work memories are distinct from work memories, it appears that the show may have drawn inspiration from principles of experimental psychology. A very primitive version of the system may be in use at select government buildings today.

Magical Regards

The Persuasionist

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Just like in the TV series "Severance," where non-work memories are distinct from work memories, it appears that the show may have drawn inspiration from principles of experimental psychology. A very primitive version of the system may be in use at select government buildings today.

Magical Regards

The Persuasionist

Are you hypnotising us? :D Do you take requests? I'd like my aches and pains gone and I'd like more self esteem so I believe I'm a super model. And no more social anxiety, please!!! haha.

The Persuasionist

Are you hypnotising us? :D Do you take requests? I'd like my aches and pains gone and I'd like more self esteem so I believe I'm a super model. And no more social anxiety, please!!! haha.
Even through written words, I am able to captivate and enchant you with my charm.

Magical Regards

The Persuasionist