Did I meet a time traveller?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I always tried to steer clear of discussing religion. It has always had a tense relationship with science, and particularly with the art of conjuring. However, I found myself in a brief conversation with Saint Ignatius of Loyola, a man from the 16th century. It's fascinating to think about the limits of who I can communicate with and how far back in time I can go.

Most recently, I had a conversation with "The Colonel" and nearly managed to extract his famous finger-licking recipe from him. But ultimately, I realized that time cannot be altered. So left empty handed.

It's a strange feeling to be able to connect with figures from the past, even if only for a fleeting moment

Who else have you met?

The Persuasionist

Who else have you met?
I had the opportunity to have a brief conversation with Ernest Hemingway, who surprisingly advised me to take up pugilism for the sake of my health. I couldn't believe it myself. I have also had numerous conversations with a Tesla, who expressed deep concern and disapproval of time travel. His warnings about the potential consequences filled my ears on more than one occasion.

The Persuasionist

Ok but what do u think of men in black? Are they robot? Or alien?
The Men in Black are commonly depicted as government agents tasked with overseeing and quelling extraterrestrial activity. While they are typically portrayed as human individuals, there are persistent rumors that some may also hold part-time jobs as supermarket greeters and baggers. What are your thoughts on this intriguing concept?

Secretman3811

The Men in Black are commonly depicted as government agents tasked with overseeing and quelling extraterrestrial activity. While they are typically portrayed as human individuals, there are persistent rumors that some may also hold part-time jobs as supermarket greeters and baggers. What are your thoughts on this intriguing concept?
Long time ago I was visit by grey alien and possible men in black they were outside of my mom and dad house but I saw them look like a scary face of them and et spaceship flying around my mom and dad house that was a long time ago because I was wearing touch of grey alien amulet it work well ...

The Persuasionist

Long time ago I was visit by grey alien and possible men in black they were outside of my mom and dad house but I saw them look like a scary face of them and et spaceship flying around my mom and dad house that was a long time ago because I was wearing touch of grey alien amulet it work well ...
If you find them intimidating and don't get along well, it might be best to avoid visiting Cleveland.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If the future is "Nonexistent",
how would one explain the very real existences of Deja Vu?

I have personally experienced this "Phenomena"
it was both exhilarating and frightening at the moment of occurrence.

I have never underestimated the very real realities of the subconscious or of the strengths
revealed when one has learned of its persuasions upon realities.

@The Persuasionist
A few of us have experienced timeline shifts. Mine shifted back to normal. (To make a long story short, a post office changed on me, then returned back to "normal" the next time I visited). Some members have seen buildings change color over night. What are your thoughts about this?

The Persuasionist

So did you meet a time traveller or not whats the point of this?

Or are ya just making this all up Again?
Hey @Mayhem , do stories really need to have a clear point in order to be engaging? I think there's something captivating about them veering off from the original topic and taking on a life of their own. Let's think about how my initial story about meeting a possible time traveler ties into my claims - it adds a mysterious and intriguing element. Let's embrace the unpredictability and see where this story takes us! I haven't even got to the lake part yet.

The Persuasionist

@The Persuasionist
A few of us have experienced timeline shifts. Mine shifted back to normal. (To make a long story short, a post office changed on me, then returned back to "normal" the next time I visited). Some members have seen buildings change color over night. What are your thoughts about this?
That's really interesting! It's possible that these experiences could be linked to the concept of alternate realities or parallel dimensions. It's definitely a mysterious phenomenon that deserves further exploration and discussion. Have you noticed any other strange occurrences like this in your own life? You certainly have the power of deduction.