Does an electric field or a magnetic field have mass

lamdo263

The reply i made to NaturalPhilosopher was my own opinion on what he wrote which was very good...Specifically, what article interview are you talking about where Al Bielek "himself" said, all kinds of radiation were present in this conduit that the Eldridge was going through, etc, etc, etc?..
The main article put out by many sources. And I quite, { What occurred with the Eldredge finally being pushed to maximum power in a raceway going through time, is that the area between the ship fully energized ship and the forward traveling time space, was open to many kinds of radiation } The article many or the articles said vast amount of both energy and radiation due to the power give off by the Tesla equipment itself on the ship.

They state astral energies from space, microwave, probable atomic energies, the list goes on.

A person could survive in that environment while the ship was underway within this time conduit, but it was the jumping through for one dimension to another, uncompensated, that got him. This was the main cause.

This is similar to the principle of worker on active high tension lines, to where the helicopter that takes them to the lines, must match the differences between both the heio and crew and the power lines. They didn't do this. Even the physicians who took care of Al said that the damage to his body was quite extensive.

So the primary cause of death, was a mismatch of energies, not so much old age. Massive amounts of radiation ages the body anyways. So this is a Mumblety-peg double knife blade stick in the target answer.

lamdo263

duncan didn't die, they jumped over together.
montauk book clearly said when edward cameron(al bielek) arrived he was fine with his brother. ONLY when told what date it was did he start rapidly aging decades. He died from old age.

they both were 40yrs in the future(1983).
I time traveled uncompensated, but the details are a state secret. You would not understand them anyways. So I don't know why you're trying to dig at that? you won't get them anyways.

TimeFlipper

The main article put out by many sources. And I quite, { What occurred with the Eldredge finally being pushed to maximum power in a raceway going through time, is that the area between the ship fully energized ship and the forward traveling time space, was open to many kinds of radiation } The article many or the articles said vast amount of both energy and radiation due to the power give off by the Tesla equipment itself on the ship.

They state astral energies from space, microwave, probable atomic energies, the list goes on.
I asked "specifically" where you got the information from regarding Al Bielek and the "Article Iinterview"....I wanted to hear it for myself where Al Bielek says, Quote: (All kinds of radiation were present in this conduit that the Eldridge was going through, etc, etc, etc) End of Quote...Can you supply me with the correct information i asked you for, or not?...Your above paragraph is only "hear-say", or someones imagination..

Last edited:

lamdo263

you guys are talking about al bielek's death...not edward cameron
Yes that's correct but Bielek said himself, that in reflection of medical treatment, that his diagnoses were so die, that they did not give him long to live.

On what this guy or agencies want from me and the answer is, Every immigrant that comes across the border, must be given a file and case number, and even if the entire military services are assigned to take a special immigrant case, to educate, give health to, job train, pass citizen ship, then they should do so, but stop the influx of migrants into the US after this point in time. That's the answer he's after.

What the deal is and I will allow you to know exact details, taking me out means nothing to their cause. This is because Earth is considered a hub world. This means many differing kinds of ETs can come here and visit, also to an extent gather need items for themselves. Earth is known as a hub world.

What happens if the current administration just lets the border open with no controls expecting the US to fall like Rome, is this entire section of space could collapse. So this guy thinking that he can control me and once takes me out, doesn't work. Star systems respond to how they're treated and this goes for unit wide areas.

You take the US out and this entire area of space will cave in. It's that simple. You can delete this post here, put it to memory, but my dealings with a certain off world race, were ruled secret and have a do not remove cover on them. You want to chance what I just told you here, then go ahead.

lamdo263

I asked "specifically" from where you got the information regarding Al Bielek and the "Article Iinterview"....I wanted to hear it for myself where Al Bielek says, Quote: (All kinds of radiation were present in this conduit that the Eldridge was going through, etc, etc, etc) End of Quote...Can you supply me with the correct information i asked you for, or not?...Your above paragraph is only "hear-say", or someones imagination..
Many articles on the subject. Maybe you just read and understand what's written to your lines of thinking.

TimeFlipper

Many articles on the subject. Maybe you just read and understand what's written to your lines of thinking.
I cannot find any information on the internet where Al Bielek talks in that "ARTICLE INTERVIEW", thats why i have asked you twice for the source of your information, that you clearly cannot give me!

lamdo263

I cannot find any information on the internet where Al Bielek talks in that "ARTICLE INTERVIEW", thats why i have asked you twice for the source of your information, that you clearly cannot give me!
I've told you that I've read the FATE Magazine article on the Philadelphia Experiment, which you have said does not exist. So the issue seems to be is that if I say one thing, and then you say another and it does not match with yours, then I am discredited.

So this seems to be an credibility issue between you and I. What I said is correct and I've read it, so let's just let this go.

lamdo263

I've told you that I've read the FATE Magazine article on the Philadelphia Experiment, which you have said does not exist. So the issue seems to be is that if I say one thing, and then you say another and it does not match with yours, then I am discredited.

So this seems to be an credibility issue between you and I. What I said is correct and I've read it, so let's just let this go.
Technical to my on strictly on time travel within the Eldredge's time travel envelope and this is, that if Al Bielek were to have received as much damage as he did, his time or age regression abilities might have been destroyed. This is due to as I said again, the massive amount of radiation damage that occurred. This was all sorts of radiation some received in a very existed state. This factor would had irreparably damaged some of the function within his ageing assignment to what was determined as he was born. Could have damaged the telomere apparatus in the cell ageing process.

So we don't know what level of control he had over the ageing process, or even if that insinuation was even present.

*What is of consideration here, since the Tesla instruments aboard the Eldredge were so powerful and the giveback in the interplay between the Eldredge and time travel envelope was so powerful, is we can't know the condition of Al Bielek's body cell's state, after he left the Eldredge.

The direct causal for the rapid ageing, collides with the damage incurred from being on the Eldredge. This is said to any other readers of this thread to what happened to AL Bielek. Anything else said in this thread is probably a result of argumentation.

A similar such occurrence with missive radiation damage happened when an eighty year old pilot came too close to a private plane. The Earth man, eighty years of age, was in good health except for cancer of the brain.

The aliens were a crystal configured style of alien, who apparently shunted atomic radiation all of the while the private plane spaceship interplay occurred. The aliens cured his cancer, but did not realize that their level of radiation given to the man, was lethal He died of radiation poisoning.

Source is from ET encounter. written about many times.

TimeFlipper

The FATE Magazine article did not agree with what you said, and you cannot find any articles to confirm what Al Bielek was supposed to have said...The credibility factor lays with yourself, you made the claims but cannot back them up, its as simple as that :fp:..