Does the hdr work?

Himalayan Hermit

I've heard it can last for as long as you want it to from another source.

Yes. That's what Steven Gibbs also says - is that you can program the device to keep you tuned for a longer duration or locked in a certain time-frame, but he warns that you may not be able to return back then.
How would you tune it in to do that?

Not sure as I've never done it. I would suppose you would simply find rates to "stay there permanently" while trying to locate stick on the rubbing plate.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hmm yeah, there might just be rates for a permanent effect. Never thought of that, but it does somewhat makes sense.

mariya94

Hmm yeah, there might just be rates for a permanent effect. Never thought of that, but it does somewhat makes sense.
Yeah, Gibbs told me that there were. I think if you ask the rates and then keep rubbing the stick until you find it you would get to it eventually. I think it also has a lot to do with your spiritual and mental energies. If they're strong enough, it just might work.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Does the HDR come with instructions?

I don't think my husband would like me spend money on something like that. He believes in nothing. But, I'd like to try it out for myself. Wish I could just rent it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Contact HDRKID, maybe he can lend you one.

There are instructions, but they are limited. A new HDR user would get much more information on how to use the device on Paranormalis than in the short instruction manual coming with it.

mariya94

Contact HDRKID, maybe he can lend you one.

There are instructions, but they are limited. A new HDR user would get much more information on how to use the device on Paranormalis than in the short instruction manual coming with it.
Yeah, I would rather rent it too.

esoteric

The "HDR" is a fascinating concept. I have tried to contact Steven Gibbs about it, with no luck. How much does one actually cost? Are legitimate schematics available anywhere? I have seen schematics that were supposed to be an HDR, but was unsure; radionics circuits are not very complex, so it would be easy to make something and call t an "HDR". Has anyone ever used one to probe the Universal Mind?

mariya94

The "HDR" is a fascinating concept. I have tried to contact Steven Gibbs about it, with no luck. How much does one actually cost? Are legitimate schematics available anywhere? I have seen schematics that were supposed to be an HDR, but was unsure; radionics circuits are not very complex, so it would be easy to make something and call t an "HDR". Has anyone ever used one to probe the Universal Mind?

Himalayan Hermit

Why no luck? Did you leave him a message? Last I heard it was $360 and the price has remained pretty much same for last 20 yrs I think. Schematics are also available if you find online or connect with other people.

esoteric

Why no luck? Did you leave him a message? Last I heard it was $360 and the price has remained pretty much same for last 20 yrs I think. Schematics are also available if you find online or connect with other people.

I tried calling him a few times, did'nt leave a message. After that, I gave up trying to call him, and just began scouring the net for any related info. I've come across the whole spectrum of opinion, and/or supposed knowlege of the HDR, stating it's everything from hoax to reality. I don't doubt such a device is possible. I have come across what were purported schematics, but they did not look real; perhaps they just did not look like I thought they should. I'm familiar with radionics, but objectively skeptical about the HDR. $360 seems a wee tad spendy for a radionics circuit, unless it has a rare component or something.

I'm not so much interested in the HDR as a physical time travel device, but rather it's potential use in probing Mind, Time, and Dimension, and World Lines.