Does the hdr work?

Himalayan Hermit

The "HDR" is a fascinating concept. I have tried to contact Steven Gibbs about it, with no luck. How much does one actually cost? Are legitimate schematics available anywhere? I have seen schematics that were supposed to be an HDR, but was unsure; radionics circuits are not very complex, so it would be easy to make something and call t an "HDR". Has anyone ever used one to probe the Universal Mind?
Why no luck? Did you leave him a message? Last I heard it was $360 and the price has remained pretty much same for last 20 yrs I think. Schematics are also available if you find online or connect with other people.

I tried calling him a few times, did'nt leave a message. After that, I gave up trying to call him, and just began scouring the net for any related info. I've come across the whole spectrum of opinion, and/or supposed knowlege of the HDR, stating it's everything from hoax to reality. I don't doubt such a device is possible. I have come across what were purported schematics, but they did not look real; perhaps they just did not look like I thought they should. I'm familiar with radionics, but objectively skeptical about the HDR. $360 seems a wee tad spendy for a radionics circuit, unless it has a rare component or something.

I'm not so much interested in the HDR as a physical time travel device, but rather it's potential use in probing Mind, Time, and Dimension, and World Lines.
You're definitely entitled to your opinion about HDR, I'm also not convinced that it allows physical time travel, but I have no way of disproving it either.

As far as calling Gibbs goes, he *never* picks up phone (either by habit or to avoid people not sincere). If you leave a message, he will def. call you back. That's how I connected with him. I'm sure people like HDRKid, Carlos, Pat Reese, etc who know him well get their calls answered right away :D

mistertimes

Who in their right mind answers a phone call in 2017 unless you know who it is... 90% of the callers is scammers... the other 9% is angela merkel one world government utility companies... 1% is somewhat ok but it is 1%

Thank god Hillary Clinton lost the elections.

HDRKID

I would suggest calling the inventor up. His number is 785-219-2110.

call_me44.gif