Does the hdr work?

TimeFlipper

I think so. I think that's the point some of these members are trying to make.
Would it let you stay in any time period for as long as you want?
I would think so. I think you just have to believe in the power/energy.
In the astral state you are connected to your body by a type of astral umbilical cord, and in the event of danger in the astral world you are pulled back very quickly into your physical body, as i have been told :)

mariya94

Num7: I like your HRD comments, I believe your very close to how it works.
haha, Professor - are you being sarcastic :D
Anyhow, Num7 is pretty much right in his observations as he has experience and is not simply talking in the air as most HDR bashers do.

However, I have been listening to all of Steven Gibbs interviews on C2C AM with George Noory and Art Bell for last 5 yrs (I've got them saved on my iPod), and I must say I'm obsessed with them as I listen to them quite frequently hahah. As far as Gibbs is concerned:
  • HDR is a time machine based on Radionics concept that can be used for Time Travel (Astral, Physical, Quantum) as well as Healing people.
  • Radionics? Whattt? a system of alternative medicine based on the supposition that detectable electromagnetic radiation emitted by living matter can be interpreted diagnostically and transmitted to treat illness at a distance by complex electrical instruments.
  • Gibbs has (again and again) said that many of his customers have shown proof of physical time travel but majority of them either don't speak about them, get spooked, some don't return, and some who don't experience success - don't speak about it out of shame
  • Patrica Reese, Dennis, and Carlos Novella are probably the most well known HDR users who have been on Radio to speak about HDR. I don't think they have any reason of lying (not that Gibbs is making millions out of selling HDR and these 3 are getting a cut)
  • Most importantly, Gibbs says that a Grid Point or a Strong Vortex is mandatory for physical time travel.
  • Anyone who has heard Gibbs on radio will definitely think that he's a chronic liar and has animated imagination for the things he speak about and in the way he describes the machine taking you to other dimensions, getting channeled information from the creator, world ending in July 2007, world ending in 2012, etc etc.

But he has also clarified that these things are not necessarily applicable to our time-line (since he bases his machine on multiple world/time-line concept). Same as John Titor, who spoke of multiple lines, for those who think "hey how come that didn't come true". (Anyways, I don't want to speak of JT in this thread)
So, my personal verdict whether HDR works? I don't know for sure and won't bet my life on it. In my very limited experience - I would only say that I had **some experiences** when I tried using my HDR, so since the machine is based on your spiritual, and mental energies, the usage will vary for every user. It's not an HG Wells machine, guys :)

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@Himalayan Hermit Great comment.

Believing that the HDR works won't make it work all alone. But it will help a ton.

I honestly have no idea how long the effect of the HDR lasts. Both astral or physical. A few hours maybe? Not much longer than that. I don't think it would last days, right?

The HDR adjust the frequency of your mind and body to the frequency of a certain time and place. Once adjusted, your frequency will naturally get back to normal, bringing you back here and now. The length of the effect must depend on a lot of different factors. Let's say you're tuned and go through a vortex, you'd theoretically move somewhere else in time. But you'd get back naturally once your body's frequency returns to normal. All of this paragraph comes from what I've read online about it. I never experienced anything to confirm that's how it really works.

mariya94

Believing that the HDR works won't make it work all alone. But it will help a ton.

I honestly have no idea how long the effect of the HDR lasts. Both astral or physical. A few hours maybe? Not much longer than that. I don't think it would last days, right?

The HDR adjust the frequency of your mind and body to the frequency of a certain time and place. Once adjusted, your frequency will naturally get back to normal, bringing you back here and now. The length of the effect must depend on a lot of different factors. Let's say you're tuned and go through a vortex, you'd theoretically move somewhere else in time. But you'd get back naturally once your body's frequency returns to normal. All of this paragraph comes from what I've read online about it. I never experienced anything to confirm that's how it really works.
I've heard it can last for as long as you want it to from another source.

Himalayan Hermit

Yes. That's what Steven Gibbs also says - is that you can program the device to keep you tuned for a longer duration or locked in a certain time-frame, but he warns that you may not be able to return back then.

mariya94

Yes. That's what Steven Gibbs also says - is that you can program the device to keep you tuned for a longer duration or locked in a certain time-frame, but he warns that you may not be able to return back then.
Yeah, that's exactly what he told me.

mariya94

How would you tune it in to do that?

TimeFlipper

The big problem here would be the stability of the programming, for example only a few cycles difference would be as Gibbs says, not being able to return back :cautious: