Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side?

Gnostic Christian

The moment we follow our selfish gene’s love bias of tribalism and racism for our own kind and color, we create a hate bias for all other kinds and colors.

Negative racism is born in us from our love of our own kind and color. It is natural and normal for the human species.

We are born the fittest of our line. It follows that nature would have it no other way for us as individual animals but to think of ourselves as the best. Nature always creates for the best possible end and for each of us and our genetic line, something like us is the best.

Tribalism/racism has a dual nature. Good parts and evil parts. Mostly good but it is hell when the uglier negative racist side is in play.

We are racist because we know that reality favors the survival of the fittest. That is what we are in our genetic lines; even the most unfit of us, when compared to the average or above average.

We mostly negatively express our tribalism/racism with violence, even to war and rebellion. The less profitable way to gain the upper hand as compared to trading. Check human history.

We are heading for violence in the U.S thanks to the oppression of too many groups. Blacks, natives, women, gays and all other groups that are oppressed unjustly are beginning to unite into a large group that will no longer be cowed. If nothing changes after peaceful means are tried, violence is bound to happen.

We must live in tribes as we are not in any way born free. That is the good part of tribalism, even as it holds the evil racism part within.

The evil part is using violence against those who are not in our own in groups. That is of course what we whites have been doing to non-whites for a long time now in North America.

It is good to be tribal and loyal to our colors and tribes.

It is foolish to not have the battle of the colors not shift to acceptance instead of hating others and bringing violence to all.

Black to white, all our own genetic lines, have shown that they too are the fittest for their color.

To kill or trade are the only ways to take advantage of each other in terms of control. Good competition without killing or oppressing each other is the ethical way forwards.

I see this as what being civilized is all about, and the best way for tribes, black to white, to co-exist in peace.

You?

Regards

DL

QPN

We are born the fittest of our line. It follows that nature would have it no other way for us as individual animals but to think of ourselves as the best. Nature always creates for the best possible end and for each of us and our genetic line, something like us is the best.

I'm sorry but I don't think this is exactly true anymore, our fight for survival is nothing like what it was a 100,000 years ago or even 100 years ago. As such it's no longer survival of the fittest, its survival of the fittest & the weakest and both get to procreate, aka pass on their genes.

Tribalism/racism has a dual nature. Good parts and evil parts. Mostly good but it is hell when the uglier negative racist side is in play.

We are racist because we know that reality favors the survival of the fittest. That is what we are in our genetic lines; even the most unfit of us, when compared to the average or above average.

First and foremost it is of my opinion that any form of Tribalism/racism is nothing more than a simple mined singular logic primate based life form way of thinking which embraces the simple minded prison of singular human thought & its singular human belief. This can be seen in the fact that the male & female DNA from different races of people can combine together and make another human. Which in turn means that we humans are ALL the same species. As such Tribalism/racism cannot be anything more than making a determination and or typecasting of another person just because of the way that they look like at/on their surface. Which, again, in my opinion is nothing more than a simple mined singular logic primate based life form way of thinking.

Second it is to my understanding that each and every single one of us humans are constructed of cells which are constructed of molecules which are constructed of atoms which are constructed of subatomic particles which are caused by energy. Which physiologically means that as derived through all of the layers of our specific type/permutation of construction each & every single one of us humans are nothing more than a different combination and or permutation of the exact same thing. Which, again, in my opinion shows that Tribalism/racism is nothing more than a simple mined singular logic primate based life form way of thinking.

Last edited:

QPN

The moment we follow our selfish gene’s love bias of tribalism and racism for our own kind and color, we create a hate bias for all other kinds and colors.

Negative racism is born in us from our love of our own kind and color. It is natural and normal for the human species.

We mostly negatively express our tribalism/racism with violence, even to war and rebellion. The less profitable way to gain the upper hand as compared to trading. Check human history.

We are heading for violence in the U.S thanks to the oppression of too many groups. Blacks, natives, women, gays and all other groups that are oppressed unjustly are beginning to unite into a large group that will no longer be cowed. If nothing changes after peaceful means are tried, violence is bound to happen.

We must live in tribes as we are not in any way born free. That is the good part of tribalism, even as it holds the evil racism part within.

The evil part is using violence against those who are not in our own in groups. That is of course what we whites have been doing to non-whites for a long time now in North America.

It is good to be tribal and loyal to our colors and tribes.

It is foolish to not have the battle of the colors not shift to acceptance instead of hating others and bringing violence to all.

Black to white, all our own genetic lines, have shown that they too are the fittest for their color.

To kill or trade are the only ways to take advantage of each other in terms of control. Good competition without killing or oppressing each other is the ethical way forwards.

I see this as what being civilized is all about, and the best way for tribes, black to white, to co-exist in peace.

You?

Regards

DL

It is of my opinion that what you're saying here doesn't make any sense because every person on this plant is of the same species & as such we are all already of the same tribe, the human tribe.

I have a question what the genetic difference between having different color skin & having different color eyes? Are you going to start defining tribal racism because of people's hair color next?

One day you wake up and you are accepted in the tribal group but the next day you wake up and you aren't just because someone says 1 or more of your genes isn't like the rest of everybody else's, is that the world you want to live in?

Gnostic Christian

aka pass on their genes.

Those who can, will, which shows they are the fittest of their line till the baby is born. If you cannot see yourself as that, -----

humans are ALL the same species. As such Tribalism/racism cannot be anything more than making a determination and or typecasting of another person just because of the way that they look like at/on their surface. Which, again, in my opinion is nothing more than a simple mined singular logic primate based life form way of thinking.

I agree with your first. We are a single species.

Our instinct push us to be tribal. First with the family as tribe and then to the family's tribe. Only when we reach the age of reason do we personally start selecting our affiliations.

in my opinion shows that Tribalism/racism is nothing more than a simple mined singular logic primate based life form way of thinking.

I agree, and it is thus because that model has shown it's worth over time by promoting our survival.

It is of my opinion that what you're saying here doesn't make any sense because every person on this plant is of the same species & as such we are all already of the same tribe, the human tribe.

Yes, but most do not see it that way at present.

Are you going to start defining tribal racism because of people's hair color next?

I will not but likely some get negatively racist when they see black wooly and curly hair.

someone says 1 or more of your genes isn't like the rest of everybody else's, is that the world you want to live in?

No, thus the reason for the O.P.

I, like you seem to be, am a universalistic in my spiritual thinking and think the world should be as well.

I like differences and can only enjoy them all if the world become more united.

Regards
DL

Witch Hunt

I'm sorry but I don't think this is exactly true anymore, our fight for survival is nothing like what it was a 100,000 years ago or even 100 years ago. As such it's no longer survival of the fittest, its survival of the fittest & the weakest and both get to procreate, aka pass on their genes.
That is exactly correct. Having a more caring and altruistic society is really a noble endeavor, however, that does to tend tp keep weaker genes in circulation.
Which in turn means that we humans are ALL the same species.
Same species? Okay, let me ask you a serious question...Is race real? Because if it isn't then diversity isn't real. Then that would mean that evolution isn't real. And if that is true, then it has all a dream. Nothing is real, because we are i a matrix. A matrix that is about to reboot itself

Which, again, in my opinion shows that Tribalism/racism is nothing more than a simple mined singular logic primate based life form way of thinking.
Yes but a necessary one for evolution right? Tribalism was and is necessary for the identification of threats, right? After all, there are still African tribes that live in the same area that are mortal enemies, aren't there?