Don't you think people who claim to have built time machines should spill the beans?

bowtiesarecool

Just a fact: If I could just travel faster than the speed of light, I could time travel! :p But of course, you cant. no one can.
But scientists have in fact found particles that can travel faster than the speed of light though!

Heres a little read on Chernobrov on his machine: Scientist Builds Working Time Machine | Science and Technology

And heres a really cool diagram of the early schematics of his machine, but the parts are labeled in Russian though:(

c95920d63a82.jpg

Source: abovetopsecret.com

I wonder if there's any way to run this through a translator thingy or something. Unless anybody here speaks Russian and would be willing to translate?

sevensixtwo

Who is John Tooker?

He is some alleged time traveller guy. There have been rumors about his time travel online as long as Titor.

These links connect him to the Montauk project
PHOENIX UNDEAD
John Tooker - Time Travel - Conspiracycafe.net

These say he helped Gibbs build a special device
First HDR
HOAXHUNTER - Investigating and Exposing Hoaxes (Hoax Hunter): JOHN TITOR RAZIMUS REPORT (REVISED: FEB 25th)

Somewhere there's a story that a witch forced Gibbs to build an HDR for her!

I recall there being a geocities time travel website that Tooker set up. It appears to be offline now. Funny thing about that is my name is Tooker and I am known to many as John. And I moved to Warner Robins in 1994 like the Pheonix Undead article says the Montauk project moved there in 1995. (Pheonix is the capitol of Az where I grew up and the symbol of Atlanta where I live now. I hear Al Bielek lives in Atlanta too.) And being born in 1980, I have my origins in that year just like the crystal power method on which the HDR was supposedly based. However, instead of orgone energy and ley lines, I used mathematics.
viXra.org e-Print archive, Jonathan Tooker

Then there's all the dates at the Titor foundation which seem relevant to me.
What do the dates at the JT Foundation mean to you? | Paranormalis

Lumbergooz

Just a fact: If I could just travel faster than the speed of light, I could time travel! :p But of course, you cant. no one can.
But scientists have in fact found particles that can travel faster than the speed of light though!

I have also read about a couple of people who claim they have made working time travel machines, Including a science teacher in Canada and Russian scientist Vadim Chernobrov, who in fact says that time is 3 dimensional. Don't you think they should make more and sell them, or at least tell us how it's done? PEOPLE WHY ARE YOU TAUNTING US, YOU KNOW WE ALL WANT ONE!!:D LOL

Heres a little read on Chernobrov on his machine: Scientist Builds Working Time Machine | Science and Technology

And heres a really cool diagram of the early schematics of his machine, but the parts are labeled in Russian though:(

c95920d63a82.jpg

Source: abovetopsecret.com
Can anyone provide translation please ?