E.T. contacts, part one, galactic light beings

CDS

I've done extensive EVP/P-SB7 work. I get the impression they're present themselves as dead human spirits but are something else.

Voyageur

I've done extensive EVP/P-SB7 work. I get the impression they're present themselves as dead human spirits but are something else.
Can you explain me these things? What are evp and psb7?

I have heard evp in another topic but I do not know where it is from and what it is :/

Voyageur

Many spirits tell that a ball of light is the best representation of themselves as you can explain in words. Very interesting... tell me if you figure out something :)

Voyageur

Why did you pick this time and this place to live a physical life?
I see this as very interesting time to be on earth. You have heard about maya calendar? 2012 was not an end of the world, it was an end of the dark time on earth. Earth is moving to fifth dimension, and I wanted to be a part of that transition. Of course again, if you do not want to shift there you can continue here too but the main difference is how people are thinking about universe. I believe that I am on a timeline, where energies are formed in a way that people start to have this "mass englightenment" and see what the universe and life is all about.

After soviet union collapsed, I thought that the world will take one step further to onness. It can still take time, but if you think about how humans are thinking, you see that we are totally different persons than we were in 1950. Our ideologies has turned around and in a future we know how we can affect to universe and we do not blame others for our suffering.

I wanted to be in a place what is pretty far from big cities, and where I can still experience both city life and country life. This small country was perfect for me as my earth experience. Pretty far away from everywhere :) (Finland)

Voyageur

..or is Finland a safe place to watch the coming catastrophe from?
I live in finland, what is catastrophe? We have not seen any of them because of our weather :) in Finland, there never happens anything :)

Do you mean that there will be rough times coming, some sort of world wide catastrophie?

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I guess most on here are pretty pessimistic about it.

I don't think it will happen. A major earth changing catastrophe like that doesn't suit anyone's agenda (human or alien). The slow burn suits them all better, decade upon decade of war and disease and the gradual suffocation of most of the human race whilst the rich get richer and remain relatively untouched by it all whilst 99% of the planets population suffer. The slower burn is easier to control, an instant earth wide catastrophe would be too unpredictable.

... and besides, who would be left to buy the oil! ;)

Last edited: