Elusive proof of time travel

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Hello everyone, i hope everyone is doing fine,
I wish for everyone to participate in this thread, the goal is to find as much video about time traveller with there machine as possible and if we can achieve this find the eluvise hawain shirt wearing time travel, let me describ , and some of you might remember this video
( it last about 3 minutes) the guy come into a room holding a case in his left arm and a laser pointer in the other he is waving this around until we can see a disturbance and then a portal opening, then the guy walk right thru it, lately another similar came online on youtube, i for the love of ogd didnt download it, but we need to search for it, for all research intent and purpose i need to analyse this properly as this is what i intend to build so lets start this and start posting, ( please only video related to time traveller using there machine , not fake photo of lame time traveller) ,thank you and lets hope we will find it
sincerely
DoctorZ

Tron1

How about trying the brossard with a laser beam. That might give results.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hello everyone, i hope everyone is doing fine,
I wish for everyone to participate in this thread, the goal is to find as much video about time traveller with there machine as possible and if we can achieve this find the eluvise hawain shirt wearing time travel, let me describ , and some of you might remember this video
( it last about 3 minutes) the guy come into a room holding a case in his left arm and a laser pointer in the other he is waving this around until we can see a disturbance and then a portal opening, then the guy walk right thru it, lately another similar came online on youtube, i for the love of ogd didnt download it, but we need to search for it, for all research intent and purpose i need to analyse this properly as this is what i intend to build so lets start this and start posting, ( please only video related to time traveller using there machine , not fake photo of lame time traveller) ,thank you and lets hope we will find it
sincerely
DoctorZ

Hey Doc. The video was created by Eyesview media. The gentleman in the video looks exactly like one of their owners, Clay.

Here it is:

Here is proof if their capabilities:

DoctorZ

YEs , DR Y found it right away , i didnt expect it to have this title

this is exactly what i plan to build, this video make sense in all direction and logic

DoctorZ

well the whole idea now is to make something that is not a vehicule i dont believe we need to be sheltered inside a case, when just going thru a portal, but i will keep this in mind , now we need to find a laser system that can use frequency MHZ in his emissions, even thou this might be fake, this is a good pointer in the right direction i feel

TimeFlipper

this is exactly what i plan to build, this video make sense in all direction and logic
Correct me if im wrong, but there is nothing on that video clip to explain what the guy is doing..there is no commentary, all we see is a bag..a whip aerial and a flash of light and nothing at all to say its a time-travelling device, it could be anything..:confused:

DoctorZ

Correct me if im wrong, but there is nothing on that video clip to explain what the guy is doing..there is no commentary, all we see is a bag..a whip aerial and a flash of light and nothing at all to say its a time-travelling device, it could be anything..:confused:
For some reason what he is doing make a whole sense to me with what you and others explain in theory lately , this all come together,
lightwave frequency, audio signal , gravity , portal, grid point vortex, energy its all there in a portal set up,
the guy walk around , looking for a disturbance, with some detection device, then point the laser wich i think is not an ordinary laser than activate something the portable manifest itself, the guy walk thru it, lately there is another video with the same sequence, but in poor quality, so this feel on par with what i need to do

TimeFlipper

For some reason what he is doing make a whole sense to me with what you and others explain in theory lately , this all come together,
lightwave frequency, audio signal , gravity , portal, grid point vortex, energy its all there in a portal set up,
the guy walk around , looking for a disturbance, with some detection device, then point the laser wich i think is not an ordinary laser than activate something the portable manifest itself, the guy walk thru it, lately there is another video with the same sequence, but in poor quality, so this feel on par with what i need to do
Iam pleased it makes some sense to you, it certainly doesnt make sense to me lol ::LOL:: :D

TimeFlipper

well the whole idea now is to make something that is not a vehicule i dont believe we need to be sheltered inside a case, when just going thru a portal, but i will keep this in mind , now we need to find a laser system that can use frequency MHZ in his emissions, even thou this might be fake, this is a good pointer in the right direction i feel
I believe most of the Lasers operate between 380 to 800 THZ (Tera hertz, not Mega Hertz)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

It is a fake video made by Eyesview media. The man is their owner Clay.