Faster than light?

mistertimes

when you surpass the speed of light you then understand what dark matter is and what dark matter is... is a separation layer between dimensional universes.

2 ways to cross dimensions and thus change universes

a. wormhole
b. travelling though the speed of light, successfully surpassing it.

both result in exiting in a different dimensional universe at a specific chosen timeline.

The method to achieve both is computer simulation and it is executed by what primitive humans in the 21st century still describe as "ET UFO's" that travel in and out of dimensions thus rarely get captured unless accidents/crashes happen which are highly rare.

the reason all of the above can happen is because the human species is a simulation, a computer simulation that travels through space sensing it as time.

No universe is alike, even the most similar are slightly different, you may or may not exist there but you can always visit if a or b are executed correctly.

There is infinite number of universes.

They were created by species far more advanced than the human species who themselves are a simulation created by even more advanced species.

The common aspect to all is that they are continuously evolve....EVOLUTION of the species via natural and....UNNATURAL means.
The unnatural means are time travel related.

It's all about time travel on a computerized simulation...you can go back and forth...a human being is a living breathing biochemically highly advanced computer and work amazingly well as a computer.

Last edited:

Harte

Gamma is the upper limit. Once you're in Gamma, there is no higher frequency.
Besides which, there is no such thing as traveling at any frequency.
Frequency is not a unit of velocity.

Harte

TimeFlipper

@Harte I didnt mean that frequency is a unit of velocity, I already said, If the "super luminal" object (super luminal actually means faster than the speed of light lol) :p.. its the way i phrased my sentence that confused you..
And of corse there is a theoretical Ultra High Gamma Wave, if they found it, it would be called something else, and if we were travelling at super luminal speed we would encounter other extremely high frequency waves, above that of Gamma...thats my reasoning Hartey and im sticking to it lol :LOL:

Harte

Actually, there's no way to tell what we would encounter at super luminal speeds, since we would not be in this universe.
We don't know what's "outside" of here.

Probably, our windshield would be splattered with nargles.

Harte