Favorite Songs

TnWatchdog

Angel theme...Scorpions and Great White are great rock bands and have many hits...check them out. These are my favorite mellow type songs, which I enjoy after a six pack and a maxed out surround sound...in the cave!

TnWatchdog

I get goosebumps when this song plays...I like how they have clips of the original members, that were killed in the plane crash, worked into the song...like time traveling to the past. Now there is only one member left from the original group. This concert is on a DVD recorded from Nashville in 2003 so now you can add it to your collection.

TimeFlipper

I must say i never heard those songs before Dawg, but i did like Amanda :)
This song will always be my favourite because it started me off playing the bass guitar, Paul McCartney being my favourite Beatle :)

TimeFlipper

@Classicalfan626
I cant post this video clip for you, but the title is..2014 Vienna New Years Concert: Johann Strauss , Radetzcy March (01 Jan 14)
It Features Daniel Barenboim sort of not conducting the orchestra, but instead shaking hands with most of the orchestra, which is just an excuse to kiss the good looking girls in the orchestra lol ;)
I first saw him in 1974 on TV when he was doing his master class series on the piano...only showing students how to "express" the music they were playing....The video clip is my "favourite person" NOT conducting the orchestra :D