For how long have you been trying to travel back in time?

mistertimes

Define: "smart."

Not to insult anyone's intelligence here... just... kinda noticed patterns after a while...

he is smart...he knows his shit... if I had to choose someone to work with it would be him...there are few others on this forum ..Einstein and what's her name paula jedi ..few others that I know from many years on the internet... they are individuals who can get shit going forum wise and really are devoted to the subject which is very real .. time travel is no joke ...it is dimensional travel ..time is space...there is no such thing as time

tflofasho

I mean, some of us who have a good handle on philosophy, nature and mathematics are aware of theoretical constructs like that. Most people who aren't, are basically very rash and quick to assume and think this stuff comes from thin air, not knowing where it derives from. Like most of the vulnerable people on the forum who ask people questions what they're doing and don't contribute and hope something comes and happens their way like the vulnerable sheep they are.

steve69

No such thing as time is the most important statement in this post,to keep it brief after many years of 'searching' myself I do believe we live in some sort of matrix which can be accessed like a DVDs any point and that there are lots of these DVDs side by side and that it is possible to move to any point on them.How it's done I have plenty of ideas and thoughts but no solid proof,but I think it's all there to be accessed by devices like the chronovisor.I don't think we will ever understand how it all works until we understand the nature of reality itself,like Einstein said time is relative to the observer.