Free psychic readings :-)

loveandmayhem

I have a gift for seeing/sensing a person’s emotional energy, which shows their strengths and weaknesses, what motivates them, what they need to let go of in order to move forward with their lives, who they are underneath layers of conditioning, what caused the pain they are in and how to be free of it, how they can build upon their natural traits and make the most of them, and many other aspects of the emotional world we each live in.

I can also pick up on a person’s future, whether it be their love life, career, health (physical or mental), spiritual path, etc. I am not as adept at sensing specific physical diseases or illnesses, but I can give an overview of which parts of the body need healing. I am also able to sense those who have passed on, so if you have a question for or about them I can be of service.

Comment here and let me know if you have any specific questions :)

RHYS

Are my biological parents still living? I don't know who they are. Thanks

Beauty4U

I have a gift for seeing/sensing a person’s emotional energy, which shows their strengths and weaknesses, what motivates them, what they need to let go of in order to move forward with their lives, who they are underneath layers of conditioning, what caused the pain they are in and how to be free of it, how they can build upon their natural traits and make the most of them, and many other aspects of the emotional world we each live in.

I can also pick up on a person’s future, whether it be their love life, career, health (physical or mental), spiritual path, etc. I am not as adept at sensing specific physical diseases or illnesses, but I can give an overview of which parts of the body need healing. I am also able to sense those who have passed on, so if you have a question for or about them I can be of service.

Will Cody contact me

Miscellaneous

loveandmayhem said:
shows their strengths and weaknesses, what motivates them, what they need to let go of in order to move forward with their lives, who they are underneath layers of conditioning, what caused the pain they are in and how to be free of it, how they can build upon their natural traits and make the most of them

future, whether it be their love life, career, health (physical or mental), spiritual path, etc.

I want to know all the things about me mentioned above in the quote.

loveandmayhem

Are my biological parents still living? I don't know who they are. Thanks

Your mother is still alive, but I sense your father is not. It looks like her first name starts with an M--looks like Monique or Monica and her last is Shane or something similar.

loveandmayhem

Will Cody contact me

Cody is distant these days, I don't see him contacting you any time soon, if ever. He's got a lot on his mind and his focus is definitely elsewhere. As for your gofundme account, I sense it'll take one week, possibly two, for people to donate.

loveandmayhem

loveandmayhem said:
shows their strengths and weaknesses, what motivates them, what they need to let go of in order to move forward with their lives, who they are underneath layers of conditioning, what caused the pain they are in and how to be free of it, how they can build upon their natural traits and make the most of them

future, whether it be their love life, career, health (physical or mental), spiritual path, etc.

I want to know all the things about me mentioned above in the quote.

A recent photo of yourself will help me focus better for these details, you can send me a private message with a link to your photo, if you prefer, thanks :)