Free psychic readings :-)

Beauty4U

I have a gift for seeing/sensing a person’s emotional energy, which shows their strengths and weaknesses, what motivates them, what they need to let go of in order to move forward with their lives, who they are underneath layers of conditioning, what caused the pain they are in and how to be free of it, how they can build upon their natural traits and make the most of them, and many other aspects of the emotional world we each live in.

I can also pick up on a person’s future, whether it be their love life, career, health (physical or mental), spiritual path, etc. I am not as adept at sensing specific physical diseases or illnesses, but I can give an overview of which parts of the body need healing. I am also able to sense those who have passed on, so if you have a question for or about them I can be of service.

Comment here and let me know if you have any specific questions :)
What is to come for me? Should I expect something to come in the coming weeks ?

Beauty4U

I feel as if Cody has me
I have a gift for seeing/sensing a person’s emotional energy, which shows their strengths and weaknesses, what motivates them, what they need to let go of in order to move forward with their lives, who they are underneath layers of conditioning, what caused the pain they are in and how to be free of it, how they can build upon their natural traits and make the most of them, and many other aspects of the emotional world we each live in.

I can also pick up on a person’s future, whether it be their love life, career, health (physical or mental), spiritual path, etc. I am not as adept at sensing specific physical diseases or illnesses, but I can give an overview of which parts of the body need healing. I am also able to sense those who have passed on, so if you have a question for or about them I can be of service.

What is to come for me? Should I expect something to come in the coming weeks ?
I feel as if Cody has
Mentioned me or his friend Derek has brought my name up?

Beauty4U

Will/when I lose the 50 I've been trying to lose ?

Miscellaneous

loveandmayhem said:
shows their strengths and weaknesses, what motivates them, what they need to let go of in order to move forward with their lives, who they are underneath layers of conditioning, what caused the pain they are in and how to be free of it, how they can build upon their natural traits and make the most of them

future, whether it be their love life, career, health (physical or mental), spiritual path, etc.

I want to know all the things about me mentioned above in the quote.

A recent photo of yourself will help me focus better for these details, you can send me a private message with a link to your photo, if you prefer, thanks :)
Never you mind.

Secretman3811

i send you a private email so write back thank you

sharpei

Hi! First of all, thank you for offering this service. I'm hoping you can provide insight on these two issues: my relationship with the man I am dating, and my business. Will I be able to see him soon, and do he and I have a future together? Will my language centre be a success? I have been working very hard to make it so, but I have yet to get that "lucky break". Thanks again.

Gustav Ivanovich

Id like a free reading.