Government Base outside Albequerque?

TnWatchdog

I loved listening to the "pilots" commentary over the telephone :ROFLMAO:
Sounded like some backwoods country redneck having fun with the listeners. Funny radio segment but I'm sure it was fake as they would have taken him out earlier, not knowing if he had a surprise package on board. I would doubt the need for ground sirens in Area 51...as why would they need them and if he could hear them then he would have been too close. Anyways, just my opinion.

TimeFlipper

Yes Dawg, just like you, i realised it was a hoax call.....and how do i know this for certain?...When im flying towards Area51 on my motorised kite, i send my special code numbers to them on my radio for landing clearance...Prof Opmmur does the same thing, then we meet up in an old Nazi Flying Saucer from the second world war and take a sight seeing trip around the USA...Radar cant locate us and we can easily accelerate away from any missile aimed at us :eek::D..I was even given my initials for the one we fly about in..check out..Haunebu Flying Saucer TF :cool::D

TnWatchdog

Yes Dawg, just like you, i realised it was a hoax call.....and how do i know this for certain?...When im flying towards Area51 on my motorised kite, i send my special code numbers to them on my radio for landing clearance...Prof Opmmur does the same thing, then we meet up in an old Nazi Flying Saucer from the second world war and take a sight seeing trip around the USA...Radar cant locate us and we can easily accelerate away from any missile aimed at us :eek::D..I was even given my initials for the one we fly about in..check out..Haunebu Flying Saucer TF :cool::D
Now your story I do believe.