Government

TimeFlipper

What a good reason to run for President.
Do you mean its good for a Reptilian to run for President? :eek::D..If i lived in the US i would run away very fast lol ::LOL::
I mean what if for instance Reagan was a reptilian?
I think when he was a "B" movie actor he once took the part of an alien, he could have been playing himself lol..When Reagan began the Star Wars Initiative (SDI) IN 1983, everybody in the UK was calling him Raygun :D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Why do people need to be "governed"? Why is there always a "leader"? Even tribes had leaders. Is it part of our animalistic instincts? Do we try to make order out of chaos? Or perhaps it is just the bad actions of a few individuals that cause us to require law and order. Have governments, though, gone too far? Government has stretched from providing laws for our own safety to getting as much money from us as possible and creating laws to suit itself.

I think of the lawless west of the U.S. The government didn't start out paying much attention to the small, mining towns. So, a few bad apples had to go around and ruin it for everybody. Later, the government decides to get involved and also cash in on the new railroads using the outlaws as a coverup.

Thoughts?

AAA

Why do people need to be "governed"? Why is there always a "leader"? Even tribes had leaders. Is it part of our animalistic instincts? Do we try to make order out of chaos? Or perhaps it is just the bad actions of a few individuals that cause us to require law and order. Have governments, though, gone too far? Government has stretched from providing laws for our own safety to getting as much money from us as possible and creating laws to suit itself.

I think of the lawless west of the U.S. The government didn't start out paying much attention to the small, mining towns. So, a few bad apples had to go around and ruin it for everybody. Later, the government decides to get involved and also cash in on the new railroads using the outlaws as a coverup.

Thoughts?

People do not need to be 'governed' at all. We only need to understand value and respect rights and responsibility to have social order.

The distinction between government and other forms of social order is that government is premised on the use of coercion and violence to enforce edicts, often in criminalizing victimless harmless typical human behavior.

Self organizing behavior based on the free market economic model is peaceful and far superior in efficiency and balance than anything government can 'produce' from it's slaves. A good example is traffic or people working in an office building or factory. It is based on the laws of mutuality, mutual benefit, ...and need no form of coercion or violence. Order happens because everyone wants it, because everyone is getting something out of their efforts and actions.

As soon as something is classified as government, as soon as you add the principle element of coercion, it has "gone too far". It is no longer civilized. Coercion is a violation of rights.

You can have a police department in an anarchy society that functions as a security force, an extension of the right to defense of the people. But as soon as it enFORCES edicts criminalizing victimless behavior, it is making victims of everyone in it's claimed jurisdiction. It becomes "government".

Government is simply a bunch of people getting together to decide on a person to say magic special words, who writes what you are and are not allowed to do and be, that gets passed down a chain of command of other people who also say magic special words, eventually to a man in funny clothes with guns to make you do what the paper says or else face some form of violence up to and including deadly violence against you.

It is nothing but a big gang that claims legitimacy based on a bunch of bullshit on paper. It is a great big straw-man which is anything but conducive to the real natural order of the universe and human behavior and interaction. It is anything but peaceful or civilized. It murders more people than anything known to man. It steals kills kidnaps and violates every right by it's very core nature.

It is evil. How/why is that necessary?

GLXYCUBED

Yes the Government possesses these capabilities, not certain what other nations might. I believe in a nuclear armed world ,Dept of Defense found it necessary to initiate a "Manhattan Project" for time travel or Time Control the term I prefer. Where its located and mechanism of cracking the space Time continuum is what I'm interested in..