Have You Ever Experienced Time Travel Yourself? (Personal Experiences)

johnstonecooper

IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED 'TIME TRAVEL', PLEASE POST YOUR PERSONAL STORIES HERE: No 2nd or 3rd person stories, and no made-up or mocking stories please. Please only post true, 1st hand stories. Thanks :)

I believe in Time Travel for many reasons, but not because of my own experience. However, my own experience confirms that it is possible. It was incredible to me, because it was personal.

There was a one-year period that I had to commute between Orange County, CA and San Diego several times over stressful business. I took the train, which was an 85 minute ride. Long story short, the last time I made the trip home, something happened that made the ride almost unbearable. I silently prayed for strength, because I wasn't up to sitting 85 minutes on a train. No sooner than I said the prayer, which was about 10 minutes into the ride, the conductor announced my city of "Irvine" as the next stop. It was absolutely incredible. An 85-minute train ride was reduced to a total of 15-minutes. That's my Time Travel story. I wasn't in shock or delusional. It really happened. It was a miracle from God.
... ok bear with me iv had so many.. and i spell badley so ill. try to yous a text to speck spech to texst site and copy past it br back.... ok sorry if the spech to texst got thid spelling rong..
Alright so I'll try to explain this I don't know if you consider Deja Vu is time travel or not or what led up to them. I'll try to explain. I dream just about every night. It causes me insomnia sometimes. Now there are times that I have drain I can't quite remember but felt so real. Those are the dreams that elude me I have so much trouble remembering them. Either days weeks or months sometimes even years later. I'll be hanging out or doing something and I'll start remembering the dream out of the blue. As example. I'd let a very colorful wife I must say this first. The example is I went over to a friend's house who lives in his parents garage there were quite a few people over there doing drugs and hanging out and partying. That night took it early I believe your buddy was doing math. I hung out in the garage for a few hours and suddenly I felt uneasy. Things were happening around me and I was having Deja Vu that this just happened it became so strongly that I was able to predict what people were saying before they were saying it as they were saying it. When my friend that lives there in the garage came back I told him that I had to go that the police were going to come and raid the house he didn't believe me I turned and looked at the crowd and I described one cute like instantly like I was dictating an orchestra of people knocking over one of his stereo speaker stands another friend dropping his meth pipe in it and shattering on the floor other people knocking things over standing up because they were pissed that it got broke. And then his mother coming to knock on the door bitching about laundry. I then turned to him and said I have to go now. I walked home about the time that I arrived at my house because I lived only about eight blocks away I was able to look down the road and see cherries from the police cars they sign it ran over there. Someone tipped them off that the owner of the garage being an ex-felon gun and shotgun shells and that they were in the garage partying using meth. Most people were busted interested in talk to jail some got away. Couple days later I went back over there to see if he was there and I was accused of the one of calling the police. Because I knew they were there and I tried warning him that they were on the way. But I was able to predict everything that was going to happen that led up to it things breaking people what they were going to say actions people did the cause quality of everything just like it was a book that I had memorized. I don't know if this is considered time travel or a really strong Deja Vu or a peek into the future but I had it as a dream months before.......Note that this is not the only one I've had this is just the most Vivid in my mind at the moment i'm going to have been numerous times that I've had Deja Vu and I could predict things that we're going to happen before they happened kind of freaks me out when it happens it happens time to time my friends think it's hilarious that I'm able to do things like this. But I'll be honest I haven't had one for a while because I've kind of turned myself into a shut-in like leaving my room or my house not in fear of things like that happening. Just because I became antisocial most of my friends are a bad influence and I wish to stay away from them. But I dream every night and every night there's the possibility of the dream coming true. If I was look back and count how many time to Tappan throughout Me growing Up mind you on 40. I would say that it's happened more than 10 times. Being honest more than I can count. But not every time does it come to the point where it's so vivid when I'm awake that I know and can predict what's going to happen there's only been about five or six that I've actually done that too.

Harte

"Dementia?" I thought he said "dentition."

Wondered why he mentioned my teeth. I mean, yeah, I still got 'em.

Harte