Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Have you ever seen a UFO ?

The paint looks ok, but the metal isall twisted, weird.

gonzogirl

I cant figure how the metal on the car got that way without scratching it.
Thats why I thought of intense heat maybe.
I usually dont think about this kind of stuff but throughout my life I have had very sane logical people tell me some WILD stories about being in their car and seeing a UFO. Or feeling one. The electricity ..heat...weird.

gonzogirl

The Police that were there right after the incident said that there were no hair or fur or feathers....but of course it could just be a hoax from the lady.
I know that where I live the cars that hit deer or elk dont look like that car did...I mean where are the scratches? There has to be more there than just wavy metal....paint all intact. I wonder if it is possible to do the same thing to any car. Its interesting .....
www.Car-Accidents.com navigate to the animal related pics. look at those pics they are so different than the one on the UFO site.

Keroscene

gonzogirl said:
The Police that were there right after the incident said that there were no hair or fur or feathers....but of course it could just be a hoax from the lady.
I know that where I live the cars that hit deer or elk dont look like that car did...I mean where are the scratches? There has to be more there than just wavy metal....paint all intact. I wonder if it is possible to do the same thing to any car. Its interesting .....
www.Car-Accidents.com navigate to the animal related pics. look at those pics they are so different than the one on the UFO site.

THe thing that makes me doubt it was heat or something that wasn't solid is that the side mirror looks to me like it was snapped off. It doesnt look like the impact created any sharp edges so that could be a good reason why we dont see any fur or any thing like that. I think its unusual it didnt create any scuff marks or anything though, but it would be nice to have a closer look at the mirror that broke off. I've hit a few deer myself and Ive never seen an impact like that either.

gonzogirl

baudmiksen said:
THe thing that makes me doubt it was heat or something that wasn't solid is that the side mirror looks to me like it was snapped off. It doesnt look like the impact created any sharp edges so that could be a good reason why we dont see any fur or any thing like that. I think its unusual it didnt create any scuff marks or anything though, but it would be nice to have a closer look at the mirror that broke off. I've hit a few deer myself and Ive never seen an impact like that either.

Yeah, I went back and re-read the report and the side mirror being "broken" is a red flag for me. No broken metal..except there on the side mirror.
So I am not sure about this story anymore..I wonder if she just hit a BIG bear.....now I can see that one.
I wonder what the insurance company had to say......