HDRKid II

HDRKID

Right now, dow is down 300 points. I feel safe owning gold. I predicted in 2005 when it was approx $400 that it would go over $2,000 and here we are. Gold is as of right now $1851 an ounce.

Debunkers now claim it was obvious, but they did not buy a single ounce. People claim they they do not have any money. I told people if you cannot afford gold, then buy silver. It was $15 an ounce last year. It is $42 an ounce right now. That is nearly three times more.

Back in 2001 silver was $4 an ounce. If you had held on you would have 10X your money. Still you have inflation to factor in. Back in 2001 a movie ticket was $4, and it is $12 now. That is a 3X jump. Also, gas was one dollar a gallon for gas. Right now I am paying near $4 a gallon for gas. That is a 4X jump. Debunkers claim that there is no inflation and I am crazy.

Well, there is one area. Yeah, that has no inflation as in zero. It is workers wages. Fact is, many workers have taken cuts in pay. That is because the company is struggling now.

Personally, I still am buying gold and plan to buy more. Take a look at the chart. Debunkers told me that gold was a bubble and it would go down not up. They were wrong.

au0730lf_ma.gif

ZeoEmeraude

Are you trying to promote that folks buy gold? You seem really hung up on it for some reason. Who cares! Most people can't afford one ounce of gold, let alone feed their families. Your gold chart is as useless as the prediction. Now go rub your plates and tell me who wins the Super Bowl so I can bet on that.

correction123

Re: hdrkid

I for one know the HDR is not a fraud! I own the older model of Gibbs and shortly next week I will be getting his modified version 2012. I just love other debunkers on this forum I have a question HDRkid why are they here? If I did not believe in this stuff from actually experiencing it I surely would not be wasting my valuable time here! It was just a curious question. The HDR was the only device in the past 6 years of testing many devices it stood the test of time with me. The other device I spent in the neighborhood around $3000 or more based on solid scientific research did not provide half of what the HDR did for my wife and I and it only cost $360.00 and has been this price for nearly 25 years! You must certainly know he is not out after every buck he can in fact talking with him he sometimes barely makes it as with alot of us lately.

So money is not his driving factor its now hold your breaths it's "Time Travel"! I can appreciate a good shot of healthy scepticism once in awhile its good for the humble soul. I like your questioning because it demands attention and truth which in the HDR is very difficult to prove unless you put the time in for several weeks and use the darn thing. I missed talking with Carl Novella of some 10 years ago when he lived in Florida we would discuss all his physical jumps he was fascinating! But I understand his reluctance these days of whom he now chooses closely ones he will talk with about physcial time travel with the HDR. If it wasn't for Carl I would not been able to enjoy my freedom with this unit he helped me overcome one obstacle and that was myself my old belief system once I surpassed that from listening to his experiences I was able to see results! Thanks Carl wherever you are Silvia and I appreciate you.
Hi there kid, good to see you !
I'm going fine, what's up ?
Since the time travel section is a bit too quiet, I thought it would be interesting to ear your stories once more, like we used to on TPN.
As you see, the place hasn't changed all that much, except for the number of posters.
As soon as we get more active members, the place's gonna be like it used to be.

We heard nothing about Titor lately, nothing about time travellers, we need TT !!!
In my opinion, the HDR must to be a fraud: time travel can't be that simple, but like some say, I never tested it, so I can't possibly know if it really works or not.

Whatever I believe, it interests me anyway, because I like to talk and think of time travel, time machines, etc. :)

Num7

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Jimmy? Is Jimmy the guy who posted on GLP?

Can you let us know what kind of stuff you guys talked about? From what we can read on GLP, he's having success with the HDR, right?

Himalayan Hermit

Jimmy? Is Jimmy the guy who posted on GLP?

Can you let us know what kind of stuff you guys talked about? From what we can read on GLP, he's having success with the HDR, right?

Jimmy is the guy whose blog link you shared. We mostly discussed his experiments with the HDR that he started in 2010 early last yr. Most of his results are shared in his postings. We touched mostly upon that and he told me some times the results were non existent and sometimes it was far out there, so he had his own thoughts about the Unit. I guess you would have to ask him whether he calls his experiments a success or that depends also on your definition of success :D but he did mention he'll start with them again soon. Ok let me not make this a long post else evidence-asking people will form a queue :p

HDRKID

People say they want to be told the truth, but get angry when you tell em. Here is what the truth looks like to me.

Debunkers only see funny clowns in a circus. They have a "Disney" view of reality which is not what is going on. Here is my question to you. What percentage of people that prepare - survive. I await your answer.

Samstwitch

People say they want to be told the truth, but get angry when you tell em. Here is what the truth looks like to me.

The video you posted is very sad, but it is completely 'off topic' and has nothing to do with John Titor. It belongs on another thread. That is the truth of the matter.