HDRKid II

Himalayan Hermit

People say they want to be told the truth, but get angry when you tell em. Here is what the truth looks like to me.

Debunkers only see funny clowns in a circus. They have a "Disney" view of reality which is not what is going on. Here is my question to you. What percentage of people that prepare - survive. I await your answer.
HDRKid, how about a separate thread on HDR (no predictions) use, tips, practises and experiences? I think there will be people interested in it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I moved a few posts that weren't too related to the Expert JT discussion in here, as they were more about HDRKID.

bowtiesarecool

Re: HDRkid

The city is a dangerous place to be; as you will soon find out. That explains why I ask "are you a girl?"

It does? What does whether the city is dangerous or not have to do with whether or not the person is a girl?

I have lived in cities, suburbs, and the country. The country is by far the most dangerous in my personal experience.

And I am a girl..whatever that has to do with anything.

On another note, why do you bother wasting your time debating with these guys? Why not just put them on ignore? What's the point of going back and forth with people who are never going to believe you and who make fun of anything you have to say. You don't need their negativity.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I'm not sure if you see this thread anymore. But I was wondering, have you picked up on any near future events surrounding the state of the world right now? And anything that can coincide with JT's 2015 WW3 prediction?

Tron1

hey hdrkid you were right on the super bowl scores but not anything else stick with the betting and gambling you did better on that I won over 200,000 alone by your predictions and the lottery. don't do economical stuff that stuff is boring instead give sports scores like you used to your good at that like I said. maybe you can do a sports section on future predictions. you were right on those lottery numbers you know 0567 was my last four of my phone and it came out the very next day. it came out 0567 all four numbers. I wanna get rich quick I will personally recommend you to and sports station like espn and stuff.

this looks like it can be fun if you anyone else wants to join in they can. any psychics or time travelers will post it in the thread I will post

JasperMoon

hey hdrkid you were right on the super bowl scores but not anything else stick with the betting and gambling you did better on that I won over 200,000 alone by your predictions and the lottery. don't do economical stuff that stuff is boring instead give sports scores like you used to your good at that like I said. maybe you can do a sports section on future predictions. you were right on those lottery numbers you know 0567 was my last four of my phone and it came out the very next day. it came out 0567 all four numbers. I wanna get rich quick I will personally recommend you to and sports station like espn and stuff.

this looks like it can be fun if you anyone else wants to join in they can. any psychics or time travelers will post it in the thread I will post

Are you serious about this? That you were able to get some future scores or whatever to get some money? I hope that this isn't a hoax or that it is not a good thing to do. I don't care about being rich rich, but I would like to win something myself to help pay off some of my bills and get me back on a track where I can be more at ease with this standard of living I now find myself in.

Last edited:

Tron1

no hoax hdrkid told me the outcome of ever super bowl who would cover and he was right 4 out of five times i have evidence emails should i say this is not a joke and my friend from montreal won his lottery he got 4 out of 5 as well. this is all linked to time travel. i never told anyone this the only thing that is fake is the 200,000. i have been telling the truth i watch the games as they unfold and i can tell the outcome of any game with some sort of default knowledge. i predicted that the red sox would be in first place this year and they are and will stay in first place the remainder of the season before the season started. i've watched every game this year and they are playing almost flawless baseball except for last night they have been good. i predicted that the bruins were gonna be in the cup this year and they were. but they didnt win chicago won. the patriots made it to the afc championship then baltimore won that i would write this stuff down and throw it away so it would happen if i kept it it would matter because it's a prediction and most of the time people are wrong. hdrkid isn't that strong in knowing sports scores of the future. but i bet he would have inside information some where. especially when he is using an hdr unit. i was part of the brossard experiment that took place in montreal i made a schematic of the six dial hdr and sent it to my buddy.

he later knew rick lipani. he told me to play certain numbers i never did but my friend hit 4 out of 5 in his . my number came out 8057 or something and i would have hit three out of four which is 20.00 where i play. it's all about variables and outcomes. rick is a good guy i deubnked him in one thread because i was mad at him because he wasnt replying to my emails and i stopped completely betting on the super bowl. as for baseball i do bets every day for small amounts just in case i lose. like 10.00 or 20.00 bets. if i wrote down everything going on in my head it would come true for some reason yet i am on alot of meds now a days to calm down my thinking and stuff. i have racing thoughts on sports all day long because i do fantasy football and baseball. he has helped me become psychic. sort of speak but i assure you all that i am not. i wouldnt know the first thing to begin that process and i dont have time now a days. if i had more time on hands i would but i'm fighting with my parents to stay in the house im in and almost being kicked out. i have problems my mother. i cannot even come on here and talk about predictions and stuff.
i just dont have the time by the time i do have time, i have to wake up and go to a program. and it's 7:30 in the morning as well so i'm tired.
i also have a pacemaker and defribullator and all sorts of problems with my body as well as a torn acl in my right knee that is bothering me from years ago when i was playing basketball. i was damn good at that as well as football. i cant play anymore and it really makes me depressed because i cant play in league sports. i can bowl but not play golf or football or basketball or do anything. i havent done anything in three years since i spent 30 days in jail for disruptive behavior. i can't seem to get my life back on track because something is always throwing me off track every single day. i don't know what else i can do to help the situation and i quite frankly have given up all hope on everything i just enjoy the moment. i can't even be near a hdr unit because the electromagnet is too strong for my pacemaker. im just telling the story that's just about it oh yeah and my nephew died tragically which is hard to get over at age 12 now i am 31 32 next month.
i write mostly movie scripts like true to life scripts i think i have to stick to that. i write all the time. maybe something will come up. maybe someone here can help me with the betting . or if someone is willing to give up their time to talk to me maybe help me out a little bit more. i need new friends!!! a little help would be sufficient. thanks just rambling!!!!

JasperMoon

no hoax hdrkid told me the outcome of ever super bowl who would cover and he was right 4 out of five times i have evidence emails should i say this is not a joke and my friend from montreal won his lottery he got 4 out of 5 as well. this is all linked to time travel. i never told anyone this the only thing that is fake is the 200,000. i have been telling the truth i watch the games as they unfold and i can tell the outcome of any game with some sort of default knowledge. i predicted that the red sox would be in first place this year and they are and will stay in first place the remainder of the season before the season started. i've watched every game this year and they are playing almost flawless baseball except for last night they have been good. i predicted that the bruins were gonna be in the cup this year and they were. but they didnt win chicago won. the patriots made it to the afc championship then baltimore won that i would write this stuff down and throw it away so it would happen if i kept it it would matter because it's a prediction and most of the time people are wrong. hdrkid isn't that strong in knowing sports scores of the future. but i bet he would have inside information some where. especially when he is using an hdr unit. i was part of the brossard experiment that took place in montreal i made a schematic of the six dial hdr and sent it to my buddy.

he later knew rick lipani. he told me to play certain numbers i never did but my friend hit 4 out of 5 in his . my number came out 8057 or something and i would have hit three out of four which is 20.00 where i play. it's all about variables and outcomes. rick is a good guy i deubnked him in one thread because i was mad at him because he wasnt replying to my emails and i stopped completely betting on the super bowl. as for baseball i do bets every day for small amounts just in case i lose. like 10.00 or 20.00 bets. if i wrote down everything going on in my head it would come true for some reason yet i am on alot of meds now a days to calm down my thinking and stuff. i have racing thoughts on sports all day long because i do fantasy football and baseball. he has helped me become psychic. sort of speak but i assure you all that i am not. i wouldnt know the first thing to begin that process and i dont have time now a days. if i had more time on hands i would but i'm fighting with my parents to stay in the house im in and almost being kicked out. i have problems my mother. i cannot even come on here and talk about predictions and stuff.
i just dont have the time by the time i do have time, i have to wake up and go to a program. and it's 7:30 in the morning as well so i'm tired.
i also have a pacemaker and defribullator and all sorts of problems with my body as well as a torn acl in my right knee that is bothering me from years ago when i was playing basketball. i was damn good at that as well as football. i cant play anymore and it really makes me depressed because i cant play in league sports. i can bowl but not play golf or football or basketball or do anything. i havent done anything in three years since i spent 30 days in jail for disruptive behavior. i can't seem to get my life back on track because something is always throwing me off track every single day. i don't know what else i can do to help the situation and i quite frankly have given up all hope on everything i just enjoy the moment. i can't even be near a hdr unit because the electromagnet is too strong for my pacemaker. im just telling the story that's just about it oh yeah and my nephew died tragically which is hard to get over at age 12 now i am 31 32 next month.
i write mostly movie scripts like true to life scripts i think i have to stick to that. i write all the time. maybe something will come up. maybe someone here can help me with the betting . or if someone is willing to give up their time to talk to me maybe help me out a little bit more. i need new friends!!! a little help would be sufficient. thanks just rambling!!!!

I'm writing movie scripts, too! Just finished helping someone with a book trailer. Could he/she give me New York Lottery Take 5 numbers?