HDRKid II

Apogee

Re: HDRkid

Hi Darby,

Thanks for letting me know Paranormalis is back up and running.

Its been so long I couldn't even remember what Username I was posting here under.

Anyway, HDRKid's wasted no time spreading his usual nonsense. I think it would be great to revive his original thread and put the lie to his appalingly inaccurate claims.

HDRKID

To All -

Alan Greenspan, former chairman of the Federal Reserve, says he is shocked at the credit system breakdown. Well, I am not shocked. Hell, I have been talking nonstop about economic collapse for the last four years. About financial armageddon and apocalypse dow. The DOWN Jones Industrial average was DOW over 500 points yesterday, and DOW over 200 points the day before yesterday. The good news is that not only was I out the market, but many of my friends listen to me and pulled out before the crash. A few are now crying, they jumped in to buy bargains and got burned bad. PLEEZE, the DOWN Jones Industrial Average contains companies that are dinosaurs - like GM that still makes the Hummer - sales are down 50% this year for the supersized SUV.

Greenspan shocked at credit system breakdown
Greenspan shocked at credit system breakdown | U.S. | Reuters

"this crisis, however, has turned out to be much broader than anything I could have imagined," said Greenspan

At least he does not claim that the crisis was obvious and that he knew it was going to happen.

He said that the Financial crisis 'like a tsunami"
BBC NEWS | Business | Financial crisis 'like a tsunami'

Yes we are going to be hit with an economic SUEnami and a tidal wave of bankruptcy. Of course debunkers will say "I knew all the business would go under, that was obvious and when something is obvious it does not count as a prediction." Take a look around, my predictions are coming true and Darby talks about Coke Blaq that I was off by a letter. Trust me on this if I predict that gold goes to 2000 and it only hits 1999 you are much better off than holding paper. Right now many big banks desperate for cash are selling everything they have including gold reserves, but soon gold will resume its upward course. Case in point, a silver quarter in 1964 could buy a gallon of gasoline, now that silver quarter is worth about ten times as much and you can still get about a gal of gas with it. Paper money becomes worthless, but metal retains its value.

For those of you that believe we are hitting bottom, I can tell you that foreclosures are up this year 71% and that as we move deeper into depression that number will go up as more and more people lose their jobs.

Foreclosures up 71%
Foreclosure filings spike 71% in 3rd quarter - Oct. 23, 2008

Bloomberg.com: Worldwide
``Given the financial damage to date, I cannot see how we can avoid a significant rise in layoffs and unemployment,'' Greenspan said

Harte

Yeah, well, my wife, Morgan Fairchild, predicted this financial meltdown long before you ever did, Kid.

Harte

Apogee

hdrkid said:
To All -

Hell, I have been talking nonstop about economic collapse for the last four years. About financial armageddon and apocalypse dow.

HDRKid,

A year before the democrat's voted on their candidate you claimed you'd seen the future and that Clinton would get the nomination.

On nothing more than a hunch I said Obama would win it.

And the rest, as they say is history.

Its not even the first time you failed to predict a political election. Remember when you said Kerry would be Prez? Your skills of prediction are a joke. As always, your tactic is to change the subject when its pointed out to you.

Predictions of global catastrophe are a dime a dozen, Kid. But now you're acting all gleeful because you see your doom and gloom rants being vindicated by a big downturn in the economy?

Well, just on a hunch again, I say your talk of Apocalypse is for shit and that despite global recession, the economy will recover eventually. In the meantime , why not go and sit in your -fictional- bunker till things blow over ;)

gonzogirl

Where is all the talk about timelines hdrkid? I know you used the timeline crap to excuse your wrong predictions. I remember you saying "we can learn from other timelines" Yeah, I dont care about other timelines..we can learn from our own history...I guess U figgerd that out.
Either you are a different kid or the personality you were using before was just a "character" you needed to get the attention of the types of people you targeted. You are definatley not using the same style as before.
So I wonder what your motives are this time...
Where are all your followers? Are you having trouble being all these different people? Dont U have enough time on your hands anymore?
I should start doing predictions just based on my what I know about the worlds events: Politics and religion. Most of your weird predictions one can see on GLP!!!!
Or any other forum that deals with conspiracy predictions.
Anyway answer or you suck.

DarbyII

Harte said:
Yeah, well, my wife, Morgan Fairchild, predicted this financial meltdown long before you ever did, Kid.

Harte

Was it Morgan who recommended to her fans and followers this past January & February to buy gold at $1,000/oz and silver at $15/oz? Was it Morgan who claimed early this month to have bought up ~4,000 gallons of gasoline at ~$4.00/gal to store on "the farm" before the price hit +$5.00/gal?

Oh, no. Wait a sec. That wasn't Morgan; it was The Kid.

Too bad the gold market lost $300/oz since that recommendation and silver lost $6.00/oz since the recommendation and gasoline "suddenly and without warning" dropped to about $2.30/gal. And I told The Kid at the beginning of the summer that gasoline prices would drop like a stone by the end of October and be even lower by Thanksgiving. I was wrong about the actual price. I called it at $117 and $100 per barrel.

HRDKid's motto: "Buy Market Tops; Sell Market Lows. Advice to Live By." - "Unregistered Representative" Not licensed by NASD, liability insurance for bad advice not included. Trust me.

And the debunkers laughed, indeed.

;)

Harte

SkeptiSaurus said:
HDRKid,

A year before the democrat's voted on their candidate you claimed you'd seen the future and that Clinton would get the nomination.

On nothing more than a hunch I said Obama would win it.

And the rest, as they say is history.

I believe that Chip will tell you that I predicted Obama's victory almost three years ago.

I also predicted that Hillary would run but lose the nomination.

I also predicted that there would be no indictment of Karl Rove and that any indictment in that case would involve the investigation itself, and not the Plame spy info leak.

A threefer!

All without using any electrodes and without rubbing one out on my "rubbing pad."

Harte

Apogee

Harte said:
A threefer!

All without using any electrodes and without rubbing one out on my "rubbing pad."

Harte

It must have fair riled you when the dubunkers scoffed and laughed!

Well, they're not scoffing or laughing now, eh?

Tell me, oh Mighty Harte, when the end comes, how will it be?

Will there be a great gnashing of teeth and will a great wind sunder the mountains?

Chip Lewis

Harte said:
I believe that Chip will tell you that I predicted Obama's victory almost three years ago.

I also predicted that Hillary would run but lose the nomination.

I also predicted that there would be no indictment of Karl Rove and that any indictment in that case would involve the investigation itself, and not the Plame spy info leak.

A threefer!

Harte
Yes Harte, you really have scared someone out there. I received 30 "shekels of silver" for your photograph...anyway...cheers!

Harte

SkeptiSaurus said:
It must have fair riled you when the dubunkers scoffed and laughed!

Well, they're not scoffing or laughing now, eh?

Tell me, oh Mighty Harte, when the end comes, how will it be?

Will there be a great gnashing of teeth and will a great wind sunder the mountains?
Nah.

It will come with a whimper instead of a bang.

As far as I'm concerned, the end times will come at the moment of my death. The rest of you may think you continue to exist, but it will be only the remains of my dream in which you live!

Harte