Hello!

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Don't mind, Jaden. :rolleyes: He can be seemingly over the top and childish. Also, welcome aboard paranormalis :meow:
I WILL NEVER LET GO OF MY CHILDHOOD EVEN IF IT ENDED 18 YEARS AGO
Wtf? Lmao! :ROFLMAO:
I remember back in da good ol days I was the only person in my school who realized I need to hang on to my childhood for as long as I can, and even though it's been like 20 years since I said that I'm still not ready to let go.

Miscellaneous

I WILL NEVER LET GO OF MY CHILDHOOD EVEN IF IT ENDED 18 YEARS AGO
Wtf? Lmao! :ROFLMAO:
I remember back in da good ol days I was the only person in my school who realized I need to hang on to my childhood for as long as I can, and even though it's been like 20 years since I said that I'm still not ready to let go.
Tag along with @Carl Miller I think he's pretty well in tune with his 'inner child.'

Carl Miller

Tag along with @Carl Miller I think he's pretty well in tune with his 'inner child.'

ah yes, dear friend. I try to be in tune with my inner child. You know, we teachers, professors, academics, writers, scholars, etc...we tend to be intellectual over everything.
i soon found out it s best for me to follow my inner child to counteract this awful tendency.
The owl is the symbol for the intellectualism. So, i want to be an owl which dances and sings. Having fun is my motto.